1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Winter storm Quantum

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by nonchalant, Feb 22, 2015.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hey, great name for the latest storm here in the US.
    Why have they started naming the lesser storms anyway? Guess it is easier to twitter, and drums up excitement for the weather channel. ;)

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I once asked a friend at the weather service if they considered quantum factors in the weather. He wasn't aware of any.

3. nicld

nicld Gold

I think they only name the storms when it effects the east coast or in the south where they don't belong.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O When we get a big storm around here it is called Tuesday (or what ever day it is on). :p:p:p:p

But I do feel bad for the people from Boston to Maine. I have customers out there and they said it has been brutal. Snow up to the windows. That is ALOT of snow. Hoping that the southern storm does not cause too much damage. When one is not prepared for that kind of weather it is havoc.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

all weather is the result of quantum processes.........lol at the response you got.