1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Winter Protocol for Kids

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Erin Gaiser, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Hello!
    I just want to start this post out by saying it is summer here and my boys are doing wonderful! This stuff works and I am deeply thankful!

I'm just already getting nervous about how to keep up the positive development during Winter. What kind of protocols do you do in the sun with kids? My kids will be 6 and 4 in the Winter. Or is it really like a battery and it's okay to take a break?

Phosphene and John Saf like this.
  2. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Hi Erin and welcome :) It's nice to hear that your sons are thriving in the sun. It's amazing what transformation will take place when you stay true to what Nature has to offer.

Have you seen the blog, The Ancient Pathway? Most people are not aware that we have two pathways and that we can also thrive in the cold. This is how I thrive diring the long winter months and my little grandsons, ages two and three thrive as well. Get them out into the cold and let them play. Remember too. even though it is cloudy, there is always light that penetrates through the clouds. Also, if you have access to natural fire, that IR from that is very beneficial as well.

Your boys will continue to thrive if you let them access thei other pathway.

Other than a few little colds that did not last more than a few days, my little grandsons do not get ill and they love the cold just as much as they love the sunny warmer months in Michigan.

https://jackkruse.com/cold-thermogenesis-6-the-ancient-pathway/

callus2.jpg

3. John Saf

John Saf New Member

Great thread. Im following. i have kids (3 and 5 this comming Winter). What latitude do you live at?

4. We live at 48 Lat.
    Thanks for this info!

5. kris90

kris90 New Member

Just keep getting them out and they will adapt. When my kids were sick with colds in the winter, we took them for long walks on days it was -30 C in the stroller, and they fell asleep outside. The cold air and the sun helped them get better.

The CT 6 blog as @Mystic Rose60 mentioned is a huge game changer, and after reading it over a few times, you'll know exactly what to do in winter, and begin to love it when you experience the magic of this pathway.

Erin Gaiser and drezy like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

New 5G podcast from South Africa interviewer on why unfettered technology use is a form of child abuse. https://lnkd.in/ecCKpDe

Erin Gaiser likes this.