1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Winter Mermaid's Adventures in Biohacking

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Winter Mermaid, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^this

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. Overwhelmed at the intellectual fermentation that bubbled up in my journal while I was away!

3. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

For me, on a private level, my life from age of three...

Always been on the other side of the fence, no matter what. There is not a single matter in my life that i shared with the big mass of persons. Being in companies, i have always been considered odd, goofy or arrogant. I have never been a teamplayer in the regular sense, but i have always had a team with me.

Yes, partners. How should i describe it... Some here on this forum knows a little on my perspective on this subject, to quote a great movie: My uncle loved women, although no one for a long time, and he never married.

The thing is, you must be what your energy status is. If you load up and transfer it, you will attract some in a very basic way, the quantum way. If the world changes, going in the other direction, full speed ahead with technology as it new gods, i feel we must draw a line and do our journey. This means that, if your world around do not accept you and your charisma, why lower yourself once again. Accept that energy is everything and share that insight with others and they will understand.

It will be hard, not being like others but i think we must.

4. notsoperfick

notsoperfick New Member

Nevertheless Mr. (?) Prana, one needs to be careful, "no man is an island", we all need somebody!

“When you think yours is the only true path you forever chain yourself to judging others and narrow the vision of God. The road to righteousness and arrogance is a parallel road that can intersect each other several times throughout a person's life. It’s often hard to recognize one road from another. What makes them different is the road to righteousness is paved with the love of humanity. The road to arrogance is paved with the love of self.”
    Shannon L. Alder

Alex97232 and Winter Mermaid like this.
  5. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

I have not said we must live alone, this is what most do today even if they think they are social.

The things is that we must connect in a fashion where we can be allowed to be unique, not lowering ourselves to what we feel is bad for us... Like i said, when we get loaded with energy, the ones we connect with will always be with us, no matter distance or time.

I fight for the natural connection and today most will misunderstand that and think i go the other way... I have never been alone because i accept that many come and go from time to time, i have many to share living with and that i want everyone on this forum to have also. But to lower your level to just get "likes" i have no understanding for at all.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^^this. I stand clapping.

Alex97232 likes this.
  7. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Can not help the feeling, have we talked here before? Have you been on this forum with another name?

Alex97232, nonchalant and caroline like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I got that sense too.........prana. Ironic. Maybe quantum biology at work over a silicon network?

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  9. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Everything is possible, perhaps not predictable...

Alex97232 likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

sounds quantum

11. I have seen it many times in my work: when a family is very troubled and one member decides to become healthier - whether physically, emotionally, financially or socially- it can lead to envy and retribution, and ultimately to the person cutting those ties and truly individuating. It is not always required, but it is always a risk one takes.

Love and connection are quite important to me but not at the price of personal integrity. It's always a push-pull.

12. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

13. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Winter, if those around you had more energy, they would probably see that their situation is not good, and they need to change. I also had quite a bit of resistance from DH and other relatives. But after a long while, a year or so, DH has seen the benefits of several of Jack's protocols. He still is resistant, but he has quietly taken up some of my new habits. And a couple other relatives have made a change or two. Glacial progress, but progress nevertheless. I don't push.

Winter Mermaid likes this.
  15. Prana, you are quite the poet as well as Dr. Kruse! That was a very interesting comment and thread that you linked to.

Alas I missed the Q and A but for a very good reason. I made a serious breakthrough with my book (my own personal book, not ghostwriting projects) and wrote 2600 words :). Guess my extra electrons are kicking in. I forgot to eat dinner, I was so intently focused. And I made a major plot breakthrough that had me stuck for weeks.

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have been wondering this for days too......

Alex97232 likes this.
  17. WereBear

WereBear New Member

Congrats on the book breakthrough! That is a high energy activity I hope to get back to myself. Soon. I've already resumed works on my short pieces, which is a great relief... and my job has stepped up the writing part of it, as well. Writing really calls for concentration.

My own DH is understanding and supportive, but constrained by years of wrestling with his own chronic illness (CFS/ME) and trying a LOT of things already (eliminating fluorescents in his home, weird food combinations, bizarre treatments etc) which didn't work and left him a skeptic in some ways. But he sees his role as trying to keep me from "running amok" since I'm normally a person of HIGH enthusiasm. He willingly curtails our mutual TV watching, switches lighting at sunset, makes his own meals, and doesn't let his erratic sleep schedule interfere with my own. Seeing my improvements has encouraged both of us, and will help me make bigger improvements down the road, I'm sure.

It seems to me that a great many people pathologically fear change. Oh, they WISH for it, or think they do, but fundamental change frightens them. As a peer counselor, I've lost track of the number of people who want to live their same lives... only with more money. Who won't leave an abusive partner... just wish they would stop being abusive. Who won't leave that awful job even though it's awful, because being miserable is not enough reason for them to be proactive about bettering their situation.

Sometimes I think that adolescence was enough forced change for many people's lifetimes! :)

18. Some updates, small but significant:

-My fingernails are far, far harder. I used to be able to rip them absentmindedly with my other nails, and now I can't. I'm not sure how that could have happened in less than one month.

-There are occasional days when I can't eat fish- and those are the days that I stall in weight loss and feel more relief from CT (which must mean I'm more inflamed). I believe I saw someone else say that 'round these parts!

-I'm being drawn to longer CT sessions or doing it twice a day.

I don't think I'm optimal enough to try it this winter (and maybe it's not wise for a female of childbearing age) but I was thinking if ketosis is natural in winter, wouldn't mild starvation (ie mild calorie restriction) also be indicated?

caroline likes this.
  19. nicld

nicld Gold

I have notice too that my nails are way stronger then they ever were. They used to flake all this time and not I have to cut them since they get too long and in the way.

Way to go on CT. You might be surprised what happens this winter. I love tossing some snow in my tub and getting it as cold as I can.

Winter Mermaid likes this.

20. I've read that weak nails are a low thyroid indicator. I'm between insurances while the new job kicks in, so I can't get any lab tests done until late October.

The snow sounds lovely!