1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Winter Mermaid's Adventures in Biohacking

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Winter Mermaid, Aug 7, 2014.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

My nails grew faster and got harder about the same time the outer third of my eyebrows grew back in!

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. Wow . . . I just realized that you can see in my profile picture that the outer third of my eyebrows is missing.

They've always been sparse there even when I was a kid, but I think it's gradually gotten worse and worse.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

you are gorgeous with or without eyebrows!

4. nicld

nicld Gold

Definitely thyroid indicator.

There are independent labs that do testing at a very reasonable cost. I have used ZRT labs for some and I will be going to Labcorp soon to get a bunch.

Winter Mermaid and Alex97232 like this.
  5. Got my magnetico 20 gauss last night. After wrestling it into the bed with the help of strong men, I experienced immediate tingling and pulsing all over my body when I lay down- and got a bit of a headache. Very slight. Felt mild pain and pulsing in every joint, rotating around the body which area I was feeling it in. Had a heavy, weighted feeling. Didn't want to read, just wanted to go to sleep immediately.

If this is the placebo effect I am very impressed with the placebo effect. I drank a ton of water to try to head off any detox symptoms. Fell asleep quickly.

Woke up fully rested after only five hours- incredibly rare for me, possibly has never happened before. I was still tingling and pulsing all over my body when I woke up. Excited at the idea of potentially sleeping less- even ten minutes less a day adds years to your life!

Very happy with the purchase.

P.S. Thanks Caroline- I would still like to get my eyebrows back for what it would mean about my hormones :).

6. nicld

nicld Gold

That is GREAT!!!! Same thing that I felt, just a heaviness. I really hit the "detox" about 10 days in but all better now.

Maybe next year (after I finish paying for my 10 gauss) I will upgrade and go to 20. But my home environment is pretty good so I will have to cost versus benefit. I would like to get the DD one and she has just started at a surgical nurse so around EMF's all the time and will probably be working swing shifts.

7. Heh. I would like to make mine a 40 gauss!

"Heaviness" is an interesting symptom and I'm curious about what causes it. I have a very tall mattress (12 inches away from the magnets, rather than the standard 8) and I wonder if just getting a thinner mattress would give me more bang for my buck.

8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I experienced the heaviness and sleepiness at first also.
    You should probably wait a month before getting a thinner mattress, to give yourself time to adjust to it.
    Congratulations!!

Winter Mermaid likes this.
  9. nicld

nicld Gold

I have a thick mattress too and a thinner one may work better but we just bought it last year so there is no way I am getting rid of it, just don't have that kind of free money.

Winter Mermaid likes this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

congrats on the magnetico! I didn't realise that folks are sleeping less with one? I would have thought that we would want the same 8 + hours of restorative sleep?

11. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Thanks, kind words...

English is not a language i have studied at all. I love the words and how they can make me ask question, like, how did the writer think and live. Because i have no rules of grammar to follow i invent all the time and i am free to do what i want... Perhaps this applies to everything i do? That is why i love science but sometimes, maybe all the times it is missing a level, for me that level is the arts.

Still today, listening to someone play a violin concert, thinking about that instrument being a couple of hundred years... Blows me away.

Think she is still using the Barrere from 1727.

caroline likes this.
  12. I didn't even sleep on it last night- was at a hotel for my best friend's wedding. And I woke up at 5:30 after going to bed at 11 pm. 6.5 hours of sleep is not normal for me! I couldn't go back to sleep.

I wonder what causes that effect. I will see how long it takes me to adjust.

13. nicld

nicld Gold

Ok so here at the nails on my left hand. They are getting so long that I may have to cut them and this never happened in the past. They always flaked off.

2014-09-05_10-54-29_586.jpg I see this as a sign of good health.

caroline likes this.
  14. The LSD Magnetico test! My roommate took half a tab of acid Sunday morning and by midnight was ready to go to sleep. He had to go to work early in the morning today so I persuaded him to try the mattress to see if it sped his recovery time. He agreed, so I slept on the couch downstairs and he took my bed.

He slept a total of six hours and woke up perfectly refreshed and sober! He is an experienced psychonaut and said he usually sleeps 10-12 hours after LSD wears off. He was amazed. This 320-pound monstrosity is so worth it!

Interested to hear the opinions of people here about psychedelic drugs and general electron-gathering. I have seen it successfully used to help with PTSD and find it interesting from a treatment perspective.

P.S. Wow Nicld!!!!! Your nails are so long and strong!!! That is awesome!!!

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

okay .... I know nothing about drugs .... clue me in..

Have you listened yet to the webinar with Erwin Lecorre?

16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

LOL! Jack never told us about that Magnetico benefit!! :D

Winter Mermaid and caroline like this.
  17. BTA

BTA New Member

Do you know what LSD is ? A biotoxic mold found by a Swiss Chemist in 1938. lysergic acid diethylamide from Ergot. A mold found on grain. ick and gross... carbs are full of mold by nature :confused:

18. Ha, that's an angle I did not expect! But the LD50 of LSD is enormously high- it would take many thousands of doses to even get close to toxicity. Microdosing and low doses are associated with positive improvement to mental health as found by numerous studies. It still should not be done often, at high doses, or if a person is predisposed to schizophrenia.

I will assume unless I see proof otherwise (open to it) that the beneficial long-term effects from small doses therefore increase electron flow across different brain regions.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

So ....help me with my education .....only LSD? Or other drugs too?

Did you understand what Erwan was talking about? Or experienced it? It sounds awesome ....

20. Caroline: Psylocibin (found in magic mushrooms), LSD, DMT (found in the tea ayahausca, made of a DMT containing leaf and another plant), marijuana (which is actually a mild hallucinogen if taken at sufficient doses) and ibogaine (from an African plant) have all been found to have profound positive impact on people with trauma, addiction, cancer and depression. Research is difficult to do in America because they are all declared Schedule I Drugs, with no medical value!

Ayahausca can be like ten years of therapy in one 8-hour experience. One needs to be very careful in finding a trustworthy administrator of these substances, take the right dose, and be ready for the transformation.

I haven't seen that one yet but I will today!

caroline likes this.