1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

WINTER 2021: Hazy Shade of COVID

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Winter means COVID becomes active. You should expect the top svaccinated states begin to show a rise in hospitalizations. The bottom states will show a drop. Now this does not prove that vaccines cause hospitalizations. A LOT of this signal is seasonal and is tied to the UV light/latitude that causes the vax rate divergence.

But something is amiss now. 150 million people are vaxxed and hospitalizations are rising and so are deaths compared to a year ago when vaccines were absent. The other problem is the delta variant is more contagious but it has a low case fatality rate. This tells the astute clinician something is really wrong. It implies vaccines not only don’t work, but that they make you worse. When you filter in that politicians now are pushing mandates and boosters it means we should expect a nasty winter of discontent in the Northern hemisphere and it likely will be worse the further you are from the equator and if you live in a heavily vaxxed area.

The hazy shade of winter is going to bring us the vaccinated superspread hypothesis, I am afraid.

This situation presents the riddle of more recovered, more vaccinated, and more dying despite a lower CFR variant spreading in the populations as the sun loses quantum yield.

The current surge in covid deaths is caused by the vaccinated.

The covid vaccines are extremely leaky and may well accelerate contracting and carrying covid.

They allow for very high viral loads to go unnoticed and generate a new and severe asymptomatic spread vector to where none existed before.

The high viral loads lead to greater contagion. they may lead to greater severity (but this data is iffy and contested)

Vaccine campaigns cause superspread events because vaccination leads to a 2 week window of 40-100% more covid risk that then gets counted as “unvaccinated” because the definitions are bad.

This combination makes those vaccinated with one dose or more into superspreader bombs.

It appears vaccines have rekindled a fading pandemic this autumn and this might lead to a barnfire in Northern states. Look at Alberta now...... 73% double vaxxed, 83% at least one shot. So… they’re having their worst Covid hospitalizations of the entire crisis.

"ScIENnCe"

GavinH, Alex97232, mrc and 4 others like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

GavinH, Alex97232, mrc and 3 others like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well you see, you’re only a hero as long as they can you use as a prop to push what they want. Soldiers have been familiar with this treatment for centuries.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In Israel, vaccinated individuals had 27 times higher risk of symptomatic COVID infection compared to those with natural immunity from prior COVID disease [95%CI:13-57, adjusted for time of vaccine/disease]. No COVID deaths in either group.
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

By mandating vaccines for those who have had COVID, @NIAIDNews director Anthony Fauci questions natural immunity after COVID disease. That's like having the nations lead astronomer question whether the earth is round or flat.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They:
    -crossed the rubicon.
    -do not intend on relenting.
    -made the calculation, over decades.
    -know what happens to them if they lose.
    -weighed this out. -have endless resources.
    People, around the globe, must consider what lengths they’ll go to, in order to avoid consequences.

You understand what is up, others do too. Can they get away with it? I can't shake the feeling that they are over-reaching and it will all snap back in their faces in the end. They might be insatiable for power but they have the overconfidence of the common criminal.

Yes to all those but do they really know what happens to them if they lose? Do they even think losing is possible? No criminal ever thinks he will get caught. It is part of the criminal mentality to over estimate one's own abilities.

There comes a point where some 'experts' would prefer to watch the world burn than to admit defeat.

Rule number one of the con...never give up the con. Now that all the cards are on the table the only play left is to push the rest of the chips to the middle.

We've seen some of the lengths they'll go to just to try and compile the global bio-ID database... there's still some measure left on that. How far will they go regarding some remaining Agenda 21 initiatives, like private land ownership?

GavinH, Alex97232, mrc and 1 other person like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How long until its a weekly booster We went from 8 months, to 5 months, to 2 months in the span of a month
    If you are above 65 lots of luck.

7. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

They're losing, but psychopaths never give up. They would prefer to destroy themselves and everyone else, rather than retreat.
    But it's a spiritual battle. Pray, with all your heart and every fiber of your being, because God is real. He will decide the outcome.

GavinH and Alex97232 like this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thoughts for those of us over 65???

This is all getting way beyond scary......

Is it now best for us "oldies" to stay away from people as much as possible?

even with bitcoin as a safety net - we can't leave the country......

9. Inger

Inger Silver

This is really all so crazy... When do people notice? That the countries most vaccinated, now have the most covid... that says it all!

I am not sure it is wise to stay away from the vaccinated, because we do need immunity... so I just stay close to everyone. I want my body to get used to this.
    At least if ones immune system is functioning normally.

I think all we can do is just to strengthen it anyways we can, and I think reducing stress is huge. Not getting into panic, but having inner peace and joy and also lots of love.. these are very health bringing indeed.

I have so far not gotten any issues anymore from the vaccinated I am close to.
    I will of course report here if anything changes. That is all we can do. test, and share with another.. We will figure it out :):):):love:

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

GavinH, caroline, Alex97232 and 2 others like this.
  11. Inger

Inger Silver

yes.. this is what will happen I think too :confused:

I watched a live conference the other day with Austrian and German Doctors and Professors in Medicine and they showed videos and pictures of the different covid vaccines they had investigated themselves. It was very scary.. several weird objects moved in the fluid!Non organic objects, quadrat formed and one looked like a small boat.. it was so crazy. They had looked at many other kind of regular vaccines we have used for many years but none of these had these objects in them!

Also they had taken lots of labs on their patients that are covid vaccinated that felt perfectly healthy after the shot...zero symptoms,but the labs showed severe immune suppression, like they would have had AIDS or something similar. That was very scary. What will happen when these people face a virus or other threat to the immune system.....

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you can’t detect selection against the spike RNA sequence, you have no basis upon which to claim your vaccine has influence over this evolutionary experiment we have engaged in. This isn’t a small experiment. This is the grandest medical experiment ever imagined so it is important we reflect on the type of selection being applied.

These are non-sterilizing vaccines. There is a difference between being infected (RNA+) and being infectious (Virus+ and shedding). Non-Sterilizing vaccines leave the breakthrough patients as both. They can be PCR positive with a new virus. It can be replicative and have similar Ct scores as the unvaccinated control and the vaccinated can still transmit the virus.

GavinH likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think the Cutter Incident 2.0 will manifest in children based on what we know about the complications seen in adults. In what will most likely be ignored by the mainstream is a potential bombshell of a peer-reviewed, published paper warning the world to slow down on the mass COVID-19 vaccinations. A diverse, multi-disciplined group from both Europe and the U.S. recently raised questions about COVID-19 vaccination in children. About 42.5 million recorded COVID-19 cases in America have led to the highest number of deaths worldwide: approximately 681,222 deaths, according to Johns Hopkins University. With their findings published in the journal Toxicology Reports, the researchers first clarify that the bulk of the official COVID-19-attributed deaths per capita occur in the elderly with high comorbidities, while the COVID-19 attributed deaths per capita in children are negligible. The paper’s authors write that the great majority of “normalized post-inoculation” deaths occur in the elderly with high comorbidities, while “normalized post-inoculation” deaths in kids are small but not negligible. A provocative piece given the dominant societal narrative at this point in time, the authors’ data crunching leads to what undoubtedly is a claim rejected by much of the academic medical establishment who is being funded by Big Pharma who make the vaccines.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Cutter Incident=====>>vaccine-induced polio
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.bmj.com/content/332/7543/733
    The Cutter Incident: How America's First Polio Vaccine Led to the Growing Vaccine Crisis

After reading The Cutter Incident, I marvelled that most older people have maintained their confidence in immunisation despite also living through a massive and highly publicised disaster that left many crippled, and some dead, as a result of vaccine-induced polio.

Author Paul Offit, a prominent US infectious diseases physician and vaccinologist, has traced the origins of today's “vaccine crisis” to an incident during the 1950s in which thousands of people received polio vaccine containing live polio virus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    GavinH likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

New podcast out today: Our capacity for direct knowledge, for immediate insight, without observation or reason is called instinct. Instinct is as much a component of our thinking as is analytical knowledge. Instinct is built on information. The key point in QED is that intellect and intuition are not complementary. They require each other to work congruently with our perception of reality. They are like Cooper pairs in QED theory.
    Without information collection, intellect and intuition drive us into chaos. Without intuition, we are unable to resolve issues that are too complex or that are happening too quickly for logical analysis. Intellect is driven by intuition. But, intuition is directed by information quanta, in my view of reality. Information is equivalent to energy transformation in your colony of mitochondria. This clearly is not the belief system in medicine today.
    This has played out directly in my life and on my forums. What are modern lab norms determined by? They are determined by “other people's values”, and may not be reflective of “your” condition of existence. Your intellect and intuition are aware of this in different ways, consciously and unconsciously. What actions you take based on this information tells me, the clinician, who is in control of “your belief” paradigm. From this point of view, I then believe I might be of help the person. I need to understand their reality before we can achieve “allostasis”. We have averages of large pools of others data we draw an inference from. An inference is not your reality; it is a collection of other realities. Science is not based on the consensus of others' opinions. Consensus is pseudoscientific. The beauty of the laws of nature is that they still remain true whether you believe them or not.
    This is why we must use nature's laws to guide our healthcare paradigms.
    This has big impacts across many human belief paradigms. Realize that truth bomb now. Einstein’s math is airtight on this issue. Right now the modern world wants us to accept the Newtonian view of the world that time is absolute and cause and effect are linked with will be found in an RCT. Einstein's relativity tells us time is not absolute and cause and effect our an illusion based around Newton's version of how we experience time. Everything is based on probability, not cause and effect. Someone else's version of reality should never be how you build your worldview. Think about that for a minute, while you listen.
    The real human miracle of our minds is not that we can see the world as it is……but that we can see it as it is not, and then change it. We are capable of changing our reality any time when we change the way we think.
    If we think and act incorrectly in the world we observe and perceive, we can quickly recalibrate, and overcome it.

[​IMG]

John Schumacher, caroline and mrc like this.
  16. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

17. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes Dan, exactly that one was it!
    I really pity the vaccinated :thumbsdown: and I so hope the very best for them. It is painful see others suffer. But what can we do. Just be here for them if it happens. Anything can happen in this life anyways. I try to not think too much about it but live here and now instead. So far the vaccinated around me have survived quite well. Most of them. a few not. And almost all my friends and family will never take this vaccine so I am very lucky indeed to not have the suffering that might come, so close.

But I can here the ambulance way more often here now. I hear it several times each they and it was not like that before.

caroline and Johan Lindstrøm like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

GavinH, caroline and Lisa Norton like this.