1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Wim in the heat! This ought to answer our questions...

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by PaleoMom, Mar 30, 2012.

1. PaleoMom

PaleoMom New Member

I'm working on it :)

2. SimonM

SimonM New Member

Let me know if I can help in any way. If you can walk a mile, you will get there.

3. SimonM

SimonM New Member

Micah was well-known around here (Boulder) and it's a shock to the running community. He was a boxer before he became a runner, so who knows what damage he might have had stored up?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not a shock to me Simon. CT 3 predicts it.

5. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

I read Born to Run. It only inspired me to try barefoot walking, and I bought a big bag of chia-seeds...

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most profound CT 3 line........RADICAL THEORY # 6: Modern life is as bad to us as a vegan or SAD diet and eating better than the rest of the world will only hide its effects from your consciousness longer until you realize it. This implies that what you think is really safe………may not be safe at all.

7. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

Speaking of, my yellow lense-glasses arrived today. Dialling in on perfect hormones and sleep!

8. Coriander

Coriander Silver

I've been wearing mine, once the sun is down, for a week now. Sleep wasn't really an issue for me in the beginning, but a few weeks into CT I had started waking briefly every couple of nights. Since wearing the blue-bockers I'm sleeping solidly again, and dreaming even more. My daughter wants some too, and they should be arriving any day now.

9. SimonM

SimonM New Member

Thanks Jack, will re-read. One of the most famous US ultrarunners of all time, Scott Jurek, is a vegan (and a persuasive one). I wonder if I can send him a warning?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Would you mind sharing the name of the glasses you bought and like?

11. Coriander

Coriander Silver

12. Sherry

Sherry Silver

The holier-than-thou vegetarian mindset. Know it well. I love it when I can look back and realize what a num-nutz (is that a word?) I was. It keeps me honest about all of my beliefs and reminds me that we all find ourselves on a path according to what our dogma is. When I can accept that everyone is right where they need to be the magic of the hundredth monkey principle takes off. We don't need to do any preaching. Our lifestyle speaks for itself. And in all my years of vegetarianism I was never very healthy so how could I possibly have the attitude that I was eating healthier than those high fat red meat lovers? My smug thinking wasn't very safe at all.

13. Birdy

Birdy New Member

I was very healthy for a long time on vegetarian, and I think it is much better than SAD. But I also know now for sure that you can't diet your way to greatness without taking into consideration lots of other factors. When I was younger, I wasn't very good about managing stress, and now that it of great importance to me.

14. Destiny

Destiny New Member