1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Wim Hoff weighs in

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by KiwiLauren, Apr 10, 2012.

1. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

This may be posted elsewhere, but Wim Hof came over to Dr K's blog and posted the following (and a follow up comment about wanting to organise a big symposium!):

Dear Jack

More research has been done and 100 % surpression of the immuneresponse after endotoxine laboratory test with my blood, after a cold fysiological experiment at the UMC Radboud University

The autonomic is no longer autonomic as stated

More research has been regarding Brown Fat Adipose, at the university in Maastricht Netherlands

I could produce 4 to 5 times more energy than others with the same amount of BFA

Greetings and keep on

Wim Hof

2. Bjkerley

Bjkerley New Member

This is rad.

3. Dextery

Dextery New Member

This is the video of Wim Hof being injected with the endotoxin and the follow up comments by the attending medicos regarding Wim's abilities....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSJGOwa7eFM[/video]][video=youtube_share;PSJGOwa7eFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSJGOwa7eFM[/video]

The medicos said they were going to do more testing on Wim and evidently the followup showed Wim has lots of BAT and can generate huge amounts of energy when compared to folks with the same amount of BAT to fight off the effects of the endotoxin.

Cold Thermogenesis at work.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Wait til they see the Seal video's i'm getting to hit them with.......Harris and his Navy doctor BS. He does not know it therefore it does not exist. That is what happens when you read films and do not touch patients.