1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Wim Hof Method Online Training Course

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by E_than, Sep 16, 2015.

1. E_than

E_than New Member

Hi there,

I am not sure which thread is the best thread for this question so I am posting it here and in the CT section. I am wondering if anyone has done Wim Hof's online training course and if so, was it worth the $?

Thanks,

Ethan

2. Jerry Fulford

Jerry Fulford New Member

I'm new here, and have been scrolling through the back pages to learn. I have taken the course, but have also been practicing various gTummo and pranayama exercises, along with old water exposure for years. Worth the time and energy to learn.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think you can find enough data on line to do it yourself. The prices some people have paid seem high to me. In vivo training I think is worth it but more expensive.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  4. Nathan

Nathan New Member

I purchased the course and it was worth it to me. Sign up on his site and a few times a year he has sales and I think I paid $129. Just get started with the breathing and if you like it and want to learn more then get the course. Wim covers others things in the course like how to stretch deeper and some yoga moves and you can ask questions as well.

5. bionaut

bionaut New Member

I waited for the course to go on sale. Got it half price. I think it is way more effective in cold environments. I am in a warm place now so I do not use it as much. It was a catalyst In getting me to explore different types of meditation and learn how to apply them, so it was worth it.

6. Jerry Fulford

Jerry Fulford New Member

Yes, much info online for free to get one started.

bionaut- You can still use the breathing method in warm areas. You're just not using cold exposure. It works with heat.

7. bionaut

bionaut New Member

Thanks, I know the technique can be used in heat. What I mean is I have done them in hot and cold environments and it is awesome when it is cold out. My intuition is that this type of breathing is affecting synthesis or usage of melatonin or a similar compound in the brain, so I would expect a cold dark environment to be supportive of its use.

8. Penny

Penny New Member

youtube has a bunch of demonstrations - I used it right before jumping into the cold ocean - it helped:)