1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

William Ross Adey, Hero

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Martin, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Martin

Martin Gold

When asked who one's heroes are, many bring up sports or movie personalities and hold them up as examples of what one should aspire to, and be inspired by.

Fair enough.

I suppose, in a superfluous sort of way, I can get a rise out of a good performance and try and apply it to my life. I mean, watching David Gilmore of Pink Floyd shred a guitar solo can actually bring a tear to my eye and get me to walk in the other room, pick up my Strat and… well, I may never play like him, but you get the picture.

In my mind's eye, a scientist/researcher/inventor, indeed - innovator, tops my list of heroes. Their work and discoveries can affect billions of people, and most of the time they are largely unsung.

Read this article on this man. What a life lived!

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(04)16699-3/fulltext

BG Humbled Head

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

It is amazing to me that there is so much information out there and has been for so many years ......and people can still look at you as if you are crazy when you mention EMF.

I know so much has been suppressed .......but we have all heard it time and time again - over many years.