1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Will CT make living in a hot, humid place worse?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by miper70, Mar 17, 2012.

1. miper70

miper70 New Member

I live in Georgia so it's pretty hot and humid here during the summer. I have always had a problem with heat, so I'm worried that doing CT will make going out even worse than it is now. Since Dr. K. lives not too far from me, wondering how he deals with the hot summer months. Let me guess......more ice....lol.

Michele

2. marthabob2u

marthabob2u New Member

We are having super hot weather here in Mexico right now- Mother Nature is having a hot flash! :cool: I have been doing CT in the tub and am finding it really refreshing. I use a collection of ice blocks to cool the tub water down and then refreeze them for the next time.

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

No it won't. Basics law of thermodynamics as you use CT to become cold adapted your body's energy systems will become more efficient, making it easier to cool you in warm weather, and warm you in cold weather...

CT will make your boy more efficient which will = greater temperature tolerances.

4. miper70

miper70 New Member

Nice, maybe I'll actually be able to go out with no problems this summer.

5. JeffieJoe

JeffieJoe New Member

I so hope you're right :) It isn't even summer yet and I was sweating horribly yesterday. I'll continue with CT and hopefully things will get better or I'll be wearing an ice vest all summer here in Texas.