1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Will Cold Thermogenesis cause Muscle Enzymes CK levels to rise?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by furface, Dec 29, 2012.

1. furface

furface New Member

Just wondering if Cold Thermogenesis...especially when first starting out, will cause Muscle Enzymes CK levels to rise?

I started my CT  therapy about 3 weeks ago, and last Friday I had a Muscle Enzymes CK blood test done (along with several other tests), and my result was 725 U/L from a Reference Range of <165 U/L.

I repeated the test last night, and my result was 305 U/L from the same reference range.

So my CK level had dropped over 400 points in one week, but when I saw a Dr. today, he said he wasn't really concerned, and that a fear of a possible heart attack wasn't a major concern of his, and said that the CT could have been an issue, but I'd like other viewpoints, esp Dr. Kruse if possible.

I see my Diabetes/Endo Dr. on Jan. 10th, and he's the one who ordered the CK test in the first place, so hopefully he'll have more input as well.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No it will not cause them to rise......generally.

3. furface

furface New Member

Thanks, Dr. Kruse. Damn, now I am a bit worried.