1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Wifi speeds to triple and the TV will talk to the washer

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Hope, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Hope

Hope Gold

Oh no. This likely means the speed of degeneration will also be higher eh?...ugh.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/04/04/technology/innovation/qualcomm-wifi/index.html?iid=Lead

and then this:
    2013: AllSeen Alliance. In an effort to ramp up the Internet of Things, Qualcomm open-source software, an extension of AllJoyn, lets devices communicate with one another, allowing any manufacturer to embed the technology in TVs, washing machines, and other gadgets.

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

"Tv,switch yourself off , I have just completed my drying cycle. She now has ironing to do...."
    Seriously, what else do we need to make our life easier ? We should all have so much leisure time with all the timesaving devices and yet they keep us on the treadmill of more is better. When did we as a species become stupid ? My grandmother used to say:" Now they don't even know what else to invent anymore when she saw pointless things like carrot peelers in the shape of a carrot. If she was alive today... Happy now, I am washing a lot of things by hand.
    The EMF by the constant chatter between the fridge and the oven will have an enormous exponential effect I am sure.
    Thanks for posting

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

yeah um no. I wonder how this works if you don't have Wifi or can the machines communicate with each other w/o a wifi connection?

Jude likes this.
  4. Jude

Jude Gold

Run off the next door neighbours wifi.:eek:..