1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why workout between 3 and 6PM?

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by SnuffySmith, Mar 25, 2012.

1. SnuffySmith

SnuffySmith New Member

What's the reasoning behind this? What if I need to workout more than one time a day. When I go more than one time in the day, I usually do the first at 6AM and the second around 530PM. I realize long term optimal health is on the line by doing this ... and I accept that. Other than don't do it, what should I do differently to try and be optimal when I'm not working out in the 3-6 window?

Best!

Snuffy

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Coincides w/ the prime hunting time twilight I believe

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. SnuffySmith

SnuffySmith New Member

Cool, thanks for the response!

5. TigerBoy

TigerBoy New Member

Then other studies state working our first thing in the AM before eating breakfast to burn more fat. I find that works best for me.

6. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

Doc, you original leptin reset says not to exercise but if you do decide to incorporate it, do it after 5. Is that still accurate or should any exercise be done in that 1-5 window you talk about?