1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why will seaweed be more important in a 5G blue light world? Deuterium fractions will rise.

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why does the Epi-paleo Rx call for liberal use of seaweeds? Marine vegetation can mitigate ocean acidification, study finds. The reason however eludes them: PUFA's in marine vegetation have a lot of deuterium in them (Seafood/DHA does not) and this deuterium indirectly affects the salinity of seawater to affect the pH scale. Deuterium is capable of shifting pH because of its extra neutron compared to acids with H+. It turns out the oxygen isotope O18 is linearly related to deuterium content in water on Earth. The concentration of O18 in precipitation decreases with temperature. The coldest sites on Earth, in locations such as Antartica and Greenland, have about 5 percent less O18 and deuterium than ocean water. When this water melts into seawater it dramatically affect salinity of the sea. The same is true of CSF in your. When you liberate O18 and deuterium in your body it has a radical effect on your salinity. We see this in neurosurgial conditions like Diabetes Inspidus, SIADH, and ANF. Does this relationship in nature scale to nature? It does. Many of the most important records of past climate variability from the tropical oceans are based on proxies linked to the stable isotopic composition of seawater. In particular, carbonate records of 18O derived from fossil corals and marine microfossils and shells of seafood are key indicators of past changes in ocean temperature and salinity. What are the implications of this? As we live in a 5G blue light world we'll collect more deuterium and O18. As our tissues due it will decrease our intrinsic salinity and we'll need more salt not less as we irradiate ourselves with nnEMF to maintain our bone mass. https://t.co/qaQ4xz72ak

Phosphene, Mayuri, Alex97232 and 6 others like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. brandie

brandie CherokeeSol

Oh this is so perfect for me! I've been telling everyone salt is necessary for a few years. A family member got irate with me about it even (we don't speak, it was an in-law lol) on Facebook, unfriended me and everything.
    Ah, a feather in my cap!!

And an indication that I am somewhat more intuitive than I thought, and maybe learning better than I use to.

Haha:p

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    Mayuri, caroline, Sandra and 2 others like this.
  6. Hbuttel

Hbuttel New Member

Wow!
    This is huge, our cows crave salt and that's why we go through salt licks like crazy, especially in the winter time.
    This also helps to explain my huge sugar and chocolate craving especially after I got the hot tub, and started doing Fournier effect therapy from hot to cold. I was sweating out so much salt. I wonder if CT could also deplete us of salt as well?
    I was sweating so much more and loosing massive amounts of salt, and not replacing it.
    My trace mineral drops are low sodium, and now they are going in the garbage.

Mayuri and Da-mo like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Watch out about what salt you eat.
    White refined salt have junk added so it becomes white (and promotes high blood presure).
    Dirty salt straight from the mine is actually cleaner.
    That was analyzed and found by dr. David Brownstein (the Lugols guy)

Interesting tidbit on the video above.
    60% energy kidney uses is for reabsorbing salt.
    So eating more salt relieves kidney's energy use (may improve lagging eGFR)

https://www.amazon.com/Redmond-Real-Salt-Ancient-Unrefined/dp/B071FNYFWW/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1516713502&sr=1-4&keywords=Redmond Real Salt - Ancient Fine Sea Salt

upload_2018-1-23_8-17-40.png

upload_2018-1-23_8-16-51.png

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-1-23_8-24-13.png

but 100 grams is ok too says above video, time 13:50
    upload_2018-1-23_8-37-42.png
    upload_2018-1-27_9-22-26.png
    upload_2018-1-23_8-21-35.png

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  10. drezy

drezy New Member

All my sausages contain that salt thanks for the recommendation.

Mayuri and JanSz like this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This one is new breadcrumb to me (thank you @Jack Kruse )
    I have low stomach acid, so I eat Betaine HCL tabs (which is stomach acid HCL)
    but
    it looks I may have to increase salt intake, for the chloride content.
    That may also cause my kidneys to use less energy on reabsorbing salt,
    my eGFR could be better.

Low salt intake = lower blood volume, higher pulse, higher heartbeat.

optimal amount 1 1/3 - 2 2/3 teaspoons a day
    but 100grams= 6.7 teaspoons is ok, it was used before refrigeration days

To make it easier on me, I just put 2 teaspoons of Redmond Salt in the morning on a little dish and use it up over the day. Food eaten can be salted to taste separately (as additional salt).

Note, most kidney issues are decreased ability to reabsorb salt, so increasing salt intake is a positive event from kidney's pov.

time 17:00
    kidney reabsorbs (recirculates) 3.5 pounds of salt daily.
    it is about 60% of its metabolic energy (ATP use)
    so I wonder why one or three teaspoons would make big difference?
    That is a question to @Jack Kruse

Low sodium creates
    low calcium and magnesium (taken from bones)----> bad bones, muscle cramps, etc
    magnesium must bind to ATP (how many body weights of ATP we go thru the day?)
    High aldosterone
    osteoporosis
    low collagen
    kidney stones
    low vit c ----> low cognitive function
    low salt=low magnesium=low (magnesium-ATP)=low energy
    high BUN
    low salt-->over retaining water (swelling)
    do not confuse (specially when working hard, sweating) thirst with low water, it is low salt (Gatorate have way to little salt)
    sufficient salt allows body to sweat more, cool body, allowing harder work
    low salt creates pregnancy problems
    pregnancy is low blood volume state, sharing blood with fetus, need more salt
    preeclampsia a condition in pregnancy characterized by high blood pressure, sometimes with fluid retention and proteinuria (can be solved by additional salt intake)
    pregnant women need twice of the normal amount of salt
    salt=basic foundational nutrient

caffeine (& tea) promotes flushing out Na & Cl (4 cups of coffee -->1 tsp of salt out)

Foundational nutrients:
    Sun, salt, Lugols, selenium

@Karen E.

brandie likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. Billybats

Billybats New Member

This is weird because a few years ago (there could be other factors) I went to the hospital with what they labeled syncope. I stayed over night to monitor and they couldn't understand why I fainted, possible dehydration which now I understand the cause. My blood pressure was low (always has been 109/60) but extra low 98/45 or lower and I also stopped breathing on occasion. The cardiologist said to use more salt.

EDIT: I did use alot of salt..wasn't afraid of it at all, but I guess not enough. Or the wrong kind.

JanSz likes this.
  14. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

@Jack Kruse any subtle difference in the deuterium in seaweed versus land based photosynthesizers? Or mainly that O18 more linearly concentrated to keep it at bay?

15. Jake Tassell

Jake Tassell New Member

16. Hbuttel

Hbuttel New Member

so you are not a fan of Redman salt? Is pink Himalayan your salt of choice?
    Mercola and DiNicolintonio discuss the differences between the two in this video at the 24 minute mark--

17. Hbuttel

Hbuttel New Member

Salt is also very beneficial for killing all sorts of parasites as well, And that wasn't mentioned in the video, so for us raw seafood eaters this is great.
    Salt water parasite cleanses are gaining popularity.

18. Jake Tassell

Jake Tassell New Member

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Foundational nutrients:
    Sun, salt, Lugols, selenium

optimal amount 1 1/3 - 2 2/3 teaspoons a day
    but 100grams=20 teaspoons=6.7 tablespoons is ok, it was used before refrigeration days
    ---------------------
    [​IMG]
    ---------------------

-------------------------

https://www.facebook.com/groups/420568171382644/permalink/1308497745923011/

Dr. Jack Kruse
    17 hrs
    "The antagonistic pleiotropy (AP) theory posits that aging occurs because alleles that are detrimental in older organisms are beneficial to growth early in life and thus are maintained in populations. Although genes of the insulin signaling pathway likely participate in AP, the insulinā€regulated cellular correlates of AP have not been identified." Answer: young humans before full myelination in brain need deuterium to complete growth but once myelination is complete then mitochondria need to deuterium deplete to control growth and metabolism pathways into adult life. This is the control for the insulin signaling systems. The proxy for the system is salinity measures. As deuterium fractions in tissues rise as we age salinity measures lower. This is why those with insulin resistance have high BUN/creat ratios and why they are more apt to have SIADH, HTN. Na brings Vitamin C into the brain for TCA cycle protons recycling to lower the KIE of deuterium in TCA intermediates as we age to control volume changes in the matrix.. This is why SIADH is associated with cognitive decline in TBI and aging. Na also brings calcium into bone in cases of osteopenia. Low Na = low Ca and Mg = mitochondrial dysfunction. Low salinity in CSF and the body is a feature of all nnEMF exposure in environments. The higher nnEMF in your environment the lower salinity becomes in blod and CSF and lower salinity = sleep disorders. Most people with high insulin levels have sleep apnea due to deuterium rise. BUN rises as salinity decreases because deuterium fractions are increasing. Salt helps cool our body because it augments skin vasodilation ( like UVA light does). As man made blue light exposure of skin rises, dopamine creation in the eye and brain drop and our salinity in CSF drops and obesity manifests easier due to deuterium content in the choroid of the eye and the skin and subcutaneous fat mass due to melanopsin. The TRP receptors of melanopsin are affected negatively by deuteration by altered salinity. All makes sense Raymund when you understand bio-physics of the KIE of deuterium. Most don't. Most have no clue why PUFA's in fake fats are bad........they increase proton leakage in mito and allows more deuterium in matrix. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5418193/

[​IMG]
    Evidence that a mitochondrial death spiral underlies antagonistic pleiotropy
    The antagonistic pleiotropy () theory posits that aging occurs because alleles that are detrimental in older organisms are beneficial to growth early in lifeā€¦
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  20. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I read this years ago regarding salt due to my interest in horses. I believe it has implications for us as mammals too.
    Don't Short SALT T. W. Swerczek, DVM, PhD | Jun 01, 2003
    http://www.beefmagazine.com/mag/beef_dont_short_salt

JanSz likes this.