1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why use CT to shrink water and not heat, and CT-Questions...

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Butters, May 19, 2015.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

Jacks says mitochondria release IR-light during CT. That shrinks water around the cell and builds EZs. That brings cell membranes closer together so tunneling is more possible and currents flow faster.

But I thought the body is maintaining his core temperature. How could it be that heating up the water can be so signifikant? Or is heating up meant not in terms of temperature (thought about it the moment Im writing this) but in terms of IR-light without temperature change?

Why does cold increase the current of flow? Because like I said the body tries to maintain a stable core temperature, so cold only works on the extremities. So there is no temperature change. Can one explain this? The rest of the body especially the core is still warm.

And when shrinking water is so good, than why aren't we using hot showers and baths to heat the water and build the EZ? But instead of that we are using CT.

Seth Nelson, dantothep and seanb4 like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CT provides more electrons but water density is also improved for tunneling and entangling........and for something else.......it slows collisions of light and atoms down in an optical lattice.

dantothep and seanb4 like this.
  3. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Yes, your hunch is right ;): Heat is not the same as Temperature.

- Heat => adding energy (in the case of water, IR EMF is absorbed best)
    - Temperature => how much EMF the object gives off, and gets transferred to the measurement device to increase kinetic energy of the objects comprising the measurement device.

This also means that temperature is going to be different depending on the measurement device used. When you "feel heat from a sauna", the more accurate description is that you "are measuring" the EMFs emitted by the sauna, and the molecules in your body are excited to higher temperatures. If an Alien with sheet-aluminum coated skin sat in that sauna, it wouldn't observe much increase in temperature.

With that said, what happens when you add IR energy to water? It charge-separates to EZ layers. In the body, this mostly assumes that there are hydrophilic and negatively charged surfaces (proteins) close to water.

Sidenote: for full accuracy, you don't always need to have negatively charged interfaces for water to charge separate. Positively charged EZs are possibly, though our body mostly uses negatively charged EZs.​

EZ water consists of hexagonal sheets, and is packed more tightly than bulk water, and is thus more dense, and more viscous.

All of this happens independent of temperature. (which is also why use of exogenous red light must happen without temperature increase -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/latest-biohack-of-light.14547/page-2#post-164740)

The rest of your questions have been answered by Jack above.

dantothep likes this.
  4. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Also - CT is a surface phenomena whereby (among other things) mitochondria are induced to uncouple and release IR. So given that the core temperature remains essentially constant, how then would external application of IR reach the core?

Think of it this way - lets say your mitochondria are heaters but they are controlled by a thermostat made up of the temperature receptors in the skin. If the receptors detect cold they will turn the heaters on (cause mitochondria to uncouple) - if they detect heat they will????

dantothep likes this.
  5. Butters

Butters New Member

@Da-mo
    That is a good question. In some of his podcast Jack mentioned a Line-Backer who died from heatstroke because Mitochondria couldn't uncouple - he was obese. So I assume when its to hot mitochondria have to uncouple too but maybe they are releasing other wavelength of light without much influence on temperature and maybe water chemistry? That would answer my question why don't use external heat but CT for IR-light. But I didn't really get the story with the line-backer in my head. I know when its cold we uncouple to warm the body, but I didn't think about the other way...
    Anyone understands what I mean?

seanb4 likes this.
  6. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I struggled with this question for a long time too. Here's the conclusion I came up with although I am not sure now after reading the above answers:

If a cell in your body was in equilbrium, temperature wise, with the environment outside, say 36C, then the amount of heat (IR) the water surrounding mitochondria in that cell would be 36C. This heat would expand the exclusion zone slightly.

Now imagine if the outside was 10C. Let's say the mitochondria takes up 1/10th of the cell (I have no idea but I assume its a small amount) then in order to bring the other 9/10ths of the cell up from 10C to 36C the 1/10th (mitochondria) have to produce 270C of heat in order for the heat to be spread out and an overal temp reached of 36C. This massive increase in heat produced from mitochondria leads to massive IR delivered to the water surrounding mitochondria leading to all the benefitial effects.

Again I'm not sure if this is correct and I remember jack saying there was a limit to how much EZ you could get from IR, so if this limit is low it shits all over my explanation.

7. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

CT is not exactly a surface phenomena ;).

Yes, It directly cools down the surface of the body exposed to cold, and directly increases current of flow in those tissues.

But like you mentioned, the sensing of cold on the surface receptors also affects mitochondria systemically to release IR light, a process that allows for shrinking of water in components that are not on the surface (like the heart).

Also, the whole idea of the Integrin and Actin network and the water in it means that enhanced proton and electron flows on the surface result in systemic energy efficiencies in the rest of the system.

----

External IR light does not reach the core. It penetrates only a few centimeters into the body, but then gets absorbed by components that can carry that increased energy to the rest of the body. Easiest example is that LED light centered around 850nm can increase the Oxygen-carrying capacity of hemoglobin exposed to that light near the surface of the body. Thus the Red Blood Cells near the surface which are exposed to the IR light can deliver more oxygen (ie: more electrons) to wherever that oxygen needs to go.

LED red light therapy is thus a systemic energy boosting intervention.

----

Endogenous release of red light from protons in the MINOS is an independent mechanism. Surface cold receptors can trigger uncoupling of proton gradients and IR light release, but so can eating a crap ton of protein (if you're Leptin sensitive).

----

And just to confuse people more :p, a rise in Melatonin at night lowers oxidative phosphorylation rates, while stimulating uncoupling proteins in brain mitochondria, leading to IR light release and a drop in temperature in the brain, which allows for all that Quantum Mechanical jazz that goes on during sleep (generation of entangled particles).

----

These are all independent inputs and outputs in the machine that is the body. The mitochondria receive inputs from a variety of sources, and decide whether or not spit out protons or liberate those protons as heat.

8. Jude

Jude Gold

Yew, can one assume Leptin sensitivity just from heating up after eating a crap ton of protein?

Re last quote; all that Quantum jazz only happens if one is Leptin sensitive?

seanb4 likes this.
  9. Jude

Jude Gold

Heaps of trouble posting this.........taken me 10mins, ugh.

10. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

You getting that internal server error too?

Jude likes this.
  11. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Nope :oops:. Increase in body temperature from eating protein can occur for various metabolic reasons. This is a high-level phenomena relative to mitochondrial dynamics.

To avoid confusion, we should separately all these issues and thinking about them individually.

"Leptin Sensitivity" is a much higher-level implementation in the body, and has to do with the action of the Leptin Receptors. These receptors have to respond to various inputs, while signalling either directly or indirectly to many other endpoints, which create a negative feedback mechanism to adjust the sensitivity of these receptors.

A mitochondria can be viewed as a simple automaton. All it does is read the environment it is in, take whatever inputs it gets, and spits out certain outputs. The concept of "negative feedback" applies to a much lesser degree, and to a large extent, more mitochondrial input => more mitochondrial output if the environment remains favourable

Once the environment becomes unfavourable for mitochondrial function, we lose efficiency at this low level in the system that is the body. Low level failures bubble to high levels and cause non-deterministic failures.

Example: poor mitochondrial function in the GALT can lead to poor serotonin synthesis and thus poor melatonin synthesis, leading to poor sleep, ....... (many steps) ..... clock mismatches in the SCN, ..... (many steps) ...... poor fatty acid metabolism, ..... (many steps) ......., poor signalling from fat cells to Leptin receptor and thus Leptin Resistance ...... which then leads to many more steps to screw things up in completely random manners.

Fixing the Leptin Receptor (say if exogenous leptin could be provided) does NOTHING to fix the low level components; you cannot fix complex systems by trying to fix high level components, the best you can do is apply a patch to stem the bleeding.

Fixing the mitochondria (AKA fixing the low level components) will fix all the things that the higher levels depend on, and given enough time for information feedback and repair, will fix everything else. This is why Jack has made such a big deal about fixing your mitochondria :p

Denise Moore, lohd2015, Danny and 4 others like this.
  12. Jude

Jude Gold

Lots while attempting that post:confused:

seanb4 likes this.
  13. Jude

Jude Gold

Great thanks. Thought as much.

You said previously....
    And just to confuse people more :p, a rise in Melatonin at night lowers oxidative phosphorylation rates, while stimulating uncoupling proteins in brain mitochondria, leading to IR light release and a drop in temperature in the brain, which allows for all that Quantum Mechanical jazz that goes on during sleep (generation of entangled particles).

So....does that infer that Quantum jazz only happens if one is Leptin sensitive?

14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Perhaps being leptin resistant means having to work differently to create the right conditions (cold, dark, boring) for the jazz to play, but once it does, being quantum it should take all paths simultaneously and still be able to generate entangled particles? :confused:

15. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I've found it tends to happen when you quote things.

nonchalant likes this.
  16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Is this something to do with a slow control system for light, (ref Aladzhalova in the book Light in Shaping life?)

17. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

No ;). If you couldn't use proton tunnelling in enzymes you'd be dead. "Leptin sensitive" just means that you can get systemic timing information right so that quantum mechanical processes can happen readily when they need to happen (and not happen when they don't need to happen).

Jude likes this.
  18. Jude

Jude Gold

Systemic timing:DI like that!!

Gives me more language when trying to explain L.S. Goes beautifully with circadian clocks and GPS.