1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why turmeric/curcumin help quantum diseases linked to light

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes I would.

Light inside the tropics is very consistent.........much more so than you get above 20 latitude N or S.

Astronomers work is always concerned with the past; because light they deal with from stars takes a lot of time to move from one place to another, they see things as they were, not as they are. Human work is always concerned with now and the future because light from our sun is captured in foods and slowed down and excites the foods electrons and we eat it in the here and now. The food is like an an astronomer........it captures old light that took eight minutes to arrive to Earth and then it holds it in purgatory until we consume the light in the present. Our mitochondria sees light from food as it is now, which is why seaosns matter with respect to food.......and not what the light was when it fell to Earth to become an exciton to make food.

2. Any qualms with just eating the root raw and un-adulturated? Saves me time in the morning as I dont have to cook it up or anything. The kids at school seem to get a kick out of my yellow teeth/hands and sometime orange lipstick :) I seem to notice an immediate increase in gut activity. Marvelous stuff thank you Doc for making me pay more attention to the stuff that matters :) Got some of my students consuming it now. One of them was particularly brave (hes also 13 and has shot 10 moose and trapped and caught food for most of his life) and he ate the whole root raw right in front on my eyes. I was shocked....but he felt something I guess and asked for more. Hopefully it will help him bio-hack the rest of his school years as they will most likely be wi-fied and blue lit!

3. shiran

shiran Curious

excelent info thanks

Phosphene likes this.
  4. shiran

shiran Curious

check out:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/fish-broth-dha-curcum-root.20516/#post-236424
    exoskeleton of crabs shrimps , fish bones are good for brouths, needs to boil yes, and put alot of turmeric

Phosphene likes this.
  5. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

@JanSz
    Hi JanSz,
    That ozone generator saved our lives. We moved into a rental house we owned after the tenant's children accidentally set a fire. The insurance company sent out inferior restorers and the attic was not properly sealed, 2 rooms were rebuilt. I had the attic resealed.
    However, the house had a burnt smell that made my daughter sick when she came to visit.
    With good fortune I met a lady who sold ozone generators and I think it cost me about $600 at the time, worth every penny.
    We moved in the house in 1996 and I had that ozone generator running 24/7 until I moved in 2010. It cleared the burnt smell after several months. It penetrates wood and removes the burnt particles.
    If we turned it off to test the difference, when you came into the house, it had a dead feeling in the air. When we turned it back on, it was like living air.
    If anyone says this kind of ozone generator is dangerous, they don't know what they are talking about especially for the long time I had it working in the house. Also, my health is excellent especially after discovering Dr. Kruse in March 2016.
    I followed the manufacturer's instructions on its care and cleaning to the letter. It gave me great service. I took it with me when I moved to my daughter's house as I had a 37 pound dog and 16 pound cat in my room at night. It worked great. My ozone generator may have had a different brand name, but it looked identical. :):):):):):):):)

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My daughter had experience with fire in her house.
    Practically no damage except for smoke.
    Luckily her insurance was good.
    They hired and monitored all repairs.
    Repairs lasted over 2 months.
    She and her family had a hotel suite plus food.
    My grandson learned to swim in hotel's swimming pool.
    Most everything was out, including sheetrock on upper floor.
    No smell afterward.
    I think last two weeks or so they were running likely the ozonator.

With repairs like that the only thing that I was worrying about were the air ducts that were left as found.
    But likely ozone must have cleaned all out.
    No smell when they mowed back in.

7. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

Hi JanSz,
    It's very good your daughter's house has no smell. Was she using the ozone generator you showed on the Forum a few years ago?
    I found a small ozone generator on aliexpress several months ago. I was going to use it in a laundry room that gets mold in the winter. Now, however, that mold will not be allowed to grow as I am using something here in Israel called Ekonomica, something like bleach.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Por...386.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dxQmNSG

It was $10 cheaper when I bought it. It can only run 30 minutes max and no way to clean it like my big one. It has the typical ozone smell, so I know it is working. I loaned it to a friend who moved into an apartment where the kitchen cupboards smelled musty. It took maybe 2 weeks to clear the smell as she was not vigilant to keep it running all the time.

Then I have a small one in the refrigerator:
    https://www.amazon.com/BerryBreeze-...keywords=berrybreeze+-+fridge+freshener&psc=1
    :):):)

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

After fire the house was repaired under her insurance supervision.
    When ready, daughter just moved in.
    No smell.

/

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse

When I go to Indian Food Supermarket,
    there are two types of Turmeric root being sold.
    They look identical including shape, size and color,
    except one is little darker.

Which one is the desirable one?
    Wiki describes just one plant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turmeric
    Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (/ˈtɜːrmərɪk/)[2] is a rhizomatous herbaceous perennial flowering plant of the ginger family, Zingiberaceae.[3]

Brent Patrick likes this.