1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

WHY THE BOOK, THE EPI-PALEO Rx GOT THE BIG THINGS RIGHT......

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why was the Epi-Paleo Rx written? Because over 1000 papers link DHA to optimized health. This is now the 17th metanalysis to back up my intuition that if you want to be healthy you need DHA electrons to capture all that sunlight. That is the photoelectric effect 101 wisdom at work. This is a study of association, but well-conducted, and robust data that confirms over 1000 other studies on DHA. The findings inside this paper suggest that higher circulating levels of marine n-3 PUFA are associated with a lower risk of premature death. DHA has not been replaced one time in 650 million years of evolution on Earth. That record should tell you something but even today we have ignorant people telling you seafood should be avoided. We have to stop making these ignorant people famous.

The smallest or seemingly least important of things must be done because everything in the Universe is connected. Each step leads to the next step, and so forth and so on. Someone must do the initial work to get a job done. Neither the first step nor the last are of greater significance. They are both needed to accomplish the task. Past, Present, and Future are all connected.

Imagine that. 16 years and running I have been saying.........are you listening? https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-021-22370-2

[​IMG]

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am lucky enough to have a signed copy...... and still use it frequently. I always know where it is.

This book is clear and concise and relevant.

Danco3636 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.