1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why oysters simply are astounding...........

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

if you can't absorb it that well (age, gastric surgery, gastrointestinal disorders, and pernicious anemia) then it won't help or the source isn't bioavailable then it can be an issue as well.

JanSz likes this.
  3. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

Does that matter though? If you cant absorb due to an issue, eating the best thing you can eat will still give you MORE of whatever the best nutrition is than eating something that is inferior.

Stephen W, caroline and drezy like this.
  4. Inger

Inger Silver

Oysters really are awesome :) :) :)

I just searched about Iron too, to see if I get enough. I was shocked to find out that
    400 grams of fatty lamb mince (which is my breakfast mostly) has about the same amount of Iron than only 6 oysters!
    Eating 6 oysters - you will not even feel them in your belly! And 400 grams of meat makes you full.

What I feel too is, Oysters are vibrating of energy, after all, you eat them almost alive :)

5. If you slurp them raw, the white light they see will be emitted by your gut biome.

Anne V and Christine_L like this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

LOL!

I like your piercing logic.

I'll back you up time and again if you keep sharp like this.

At the farm I met Jeremy Thomley. He literally has less lung capacity than most people. I didn't ask him why he bothers breathing...

I have to admit that having the chance to talk to him very much distracted me from the rest of the beauty of the farm. Jeremy is a masterful story teller. In this picture he is telling @Leland Stillman , my wife, and @Inna a story:

jt.JPG

I took very few pictures at the Farm. I have not bothered posting nerdy technical details but you can see one of the lights the farm uses here.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jeremy is such a gift to all of us........

Christine_L and drezy like this.
  8. Penny

Penny New Member

All I know is if I don't have that damn can of oysters every afternoon, I don't sleep... oysters/a cold shower/salt will kill neuropathy - stick some siracha sauce/lime juice/salt (a lot of salt) and garlic with turmeric on them and they don't even taste half bad - and it's the glutathione bomb...

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  9. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

Sometimes I can come up with good ones! Lol Thanks

I love listening to Jeremy on podcasts. He's awesome.

Great photo! Post more. I am pretty frustrated at myself for not showing up at the open house!

drezy likes this.
  10. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

You're so right!

11. Libra_Bob

Libra_Bob Libra_Bob

I am severely allergic to Shellfish. Lately I have been eating cans of Wild salmon, Wild Sardines or Mckarel for BAB and more cans of fish later in the day. Weekend is when I have time to cook fresh fish. Is this practice still good. One of my friend had to stop eating sardine due to high arsenic results. Do I need to get heavy metals tested regularly if following this high intake of oily fish daily?

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Hypersensitivity training

13. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

14. Last edited: Feb 10, 2019 at 2:06 PM