1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why newbies are important to the battle ahead...........

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray, New Member

Hi Caroline... perhaps you can help me with an OH Forum protocol question?

When I registered/signed up here I used my real name rather than a tag line or first name because I thought that was required. I'm pretty much an open book but am finding google searches showing all my posts and I'd like to have just have a little more privacy.
    Can I change what shows up here?

Also, sorry if you are not the right person to ask this... please let me know who to ask. I am still trying to find my way around here. I thought I posted asking for what the guidelines are here but then I do not remember what forum I might have posted that in and did not see it shown or hear of a reply.

I appreciate your help, the help of the major posters here and of course Dr. Jack Kruse.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Martha.....I suppose you must be able to alter your information .....please contact mission control and ask them your question.

As far as guidelines here - I am not exactly sure what you are asking about?

The one absolute is that Jack can't answer specific medical questions that personally relate to you. Jack is not allowed to practise medicine on the internet ....so only general questions please.

What else would you like to know?

3. Martha Ray

Guidelines... well I've been in numerous groups online that have them ...was just wondering. Certainly I understand that Dr. Kruse can't practice medicine here.

I would like to know who is mission control and how do I contact them?

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

support@jackkruse.com

Martha Ray and caroline like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am pretty sure this forum isn't like any other......

Jack loves great questions and discussions and controversy - and expects us to be "all in" skin in the game.

JK gives us a lot of latitude .....but if someone gets too far out of line and mean spirited ....they get deleted pretty fast!

6. Martha Ray

7. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Interesting thread, would be neat to know how those who posted in the early years of this forum got on in the end

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Low cost or outright free I store here: (please do not post on this threads to keep them as short as possible):
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/deuterium-in-foods.20423/
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/aging-is-not-a-disease-damn-it.25242/

///

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

A lot of these people are still very active - only in the background, living their optimal life.
    I just had a really lovely pm this morning from someone who has been around here a long time but almost never posts ....and she is doing amazingly well.
    She has EHS and has found her place in the sun - so to speak.
    She has taken everything Jack teaches us on board ....and has carved out a great life.

Martha Ray and John Schumacher like this.
  10. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Thats good to know. I couldn't imagine why anyone would want to let themselves go back to living an unhealthy lifestyle again

John Schumacher likes this.
  11. Shanti

Shanti Shanti

What is Survivor Soup?

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

I didn't expect to be re reading this thread today. This thread is such an inspiration .....It is so relevant - now more than ever!

I feel like I have taken a really deep dive into my life today.

I listened to Jack, on clubhouse, for a couple of hours this morning at the beach and then I came here and this old thread came up.

I don't believe there are coincidences in life......

This morning Jack did what he does best ...he was raw and inspiring and caring and brow beating - because it was coming from his heart.
    Jack pulled no punches this morning - but then, he never does. He always says what needs to be said - whether you want to hear it or not.

I feel like I am at ground zero - once again. I have gotten too complacent and comfortable.

That isn't how I want to live the rest of my life. I am at the back end of my life and I want it to be more.

Jack said this morning "look fear in the face" and then jump without a parachute.

This has been an exhausting and emotional day!