1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why newbies are important to the battle ahead...........

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Zsuzsi

Zsuzsi New Member

Greetings from Budapest, Hungary (Central Europe)! I'm currently reading Dr. Kruse's book and gaining more and more fascinating info about what really matters in health. I've been searching on the site but haven't found anything on lipedema or lipoedema, which is a fat disorder. I tried to post a question on Ask Jack but I wasn't allowed to do so, so I'm trying to ask it here: what's your take on lipedema? I know that red meat, which contains sialic acid, is not allowed to patients with this condition. What kind of regimen should one follow if they have this type of problem? Many thanks in advance... Zsuzsi

2. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Are you silver member? If so you can post on Ask Jack.

3. Zsuzsi

Zsuzsi New Member

No, I'm a newbie! What makes one a silver member? A specific number of posts?

4. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

No!! Money.

Ed Pomicter and caroline like this.
  5. Zsuzsi

Zsuzsi New Member

Thank you, yes, I just checked it on the page about membership options.

6. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

It's worth it.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi and welcome.....

Start a journal in the journal section and tell us about your mom's and grandmas and siblings health.

Dr. Kruse needs context to be able to direct you.

8. Zsuzsi

Zsuzsi New Member

Thank you, Caroline.

caroline likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

drezy likes this.
  10. Bart Norton

Bart Norton New Member

I know we shouldn't directly stare into the sun. Watching the morning sun rise. How long is it safe? Is it okay to watch it with your eyes shut?

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

depends on location on planet

Bart Norton likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am still uncomfortable suggesting sunlight to peoples like you.

You are not the first person who makes this kind of disclosure.

13. Boba711

Boba711 New Member

14. Boba711

Boba711 New Member

Ok Are there serious skin conditions where the sun's UV rays are responsible for them, or are these health imbalances almost always caused by blue light and EMF exposures. In other words if one is in the lower latitudes, say 14 to 20 degrees, is one safe from creating these imbalances as long as they restrict their exposure to early morning rising sun rays and late afternoon sun rays

15. Boba711

Boba711 New Member

Thank you for your honesty. I receive your caution and will choose to continue to limit my sun exposure, focus on building up my DHA, and learn to optimize my bodies natural means to protect it self through understanding quantum biology and applying it. I have no further need to discuss this topic and greatly appreciate the opportunity to learn all that this community and vast knowledge has accumulated here. Have a wonderful day.

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If you are talking to me, please do not make any decission based on my hesitancy.

I have life long active lumberjack in mind, latitude about 40N.
    always outdoors, dawn to dusk,
    very strong due to his profession,
    came with melanoma.

How to advice to the guy like that more consistent sunlight exposure?

17. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I'm almost positive now that chronic microwave exposure from cell tower or wifi will compromise your skin cells preventing UV absorption without burning.

18. Boba711

Boba711 New Member

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://thehealthyheartshow.com/2018/12/06/neurosurgeon-by-day-mito-hacker-by-night-dr-jack-kruse/

My skin normally is as white as white piece of paper. Now (8/31/2019) this (79 +yo):
    upload_2019-9-3_10-22-10.png

Survivor soup is how you create deuterium-depleted water in your body, especially if you have a serious mitochondrial disease.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    Shanti likes this.
  20. Boba711

Boba711 New Member

You look great in your picture JanSz not just your amazing color, your apparent vitality and love of life, speaks wonders as well. Thanks so very much for the talk you sent me as it further explained some details I needed to understand. I have shared it already with my closest friends and doctors that I know can think out of the box, and will enjoy having their horizons expanded. I look forward to a continued sharing with you. I am so grateful for your outreach to me. By the way I just turned 72, and optimizing my health and longevity is a major focus and lifestyle for me. When I get back to the US and Hawaii, I will start eating oysters, as it is harder to find them here in the highlands of Guatemala, at Lake Atitlan.

JanSz likes this.