1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why newbies are important to the battle ahead...........

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Louise, Admin does not joke ~ and Neil really is a neurologist. Hope that helps! :)

2. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Hi @LouiseAngela

nice to see you on the forum and thanks again for buying my eBook. I would recommend creating an optimal journey detailing your history, the more information people like Jack and Neil have the better they and others can help.

Cheers

caroline likes this.
  3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hi Newbie Louise, welcome. Yes, it's pretty much sunlight, water, magnetism, DHA. A few years ago I started tripping occasionally, and I couldn't catch myself. It was strange, because as I was falling I had the time enough to panic and think "And I don't even have time enough to catch myself!" I would fall straight over, with only my forearms moving enough to just barely keep my face from planting. This embarrassingly happened in stores, parking lots, etc. Thankfully I found Jack's blog, and now I can 'trip the light fantastic'. If I do ever stumble on something, I have plenty of time to recover with the other leg, or even with the same leg. No need to slam the elbows and scrape the palms.

Not sure how this compares to your problem, but it does sound neurological. Or perhaps the difference between nerve impulses and light communication. I never asked my doctor about the problem, because I knew she wouldn't have a real solution.

LouiseAngela and Jude like this.
  4. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Can you post short video clips here?

5. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Can you explain further about the difference between nerve impulses and light communication?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Buy Roeland van Wijk's book and read it. ITs all there.

Richard Watson and Brent Patrick like this.
  7. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

On the list ... Reading the monk who sold his Ferrari along with fourth phase of water and healing sun. Finished light medicine of the future and underlying principles of the healing codes and Epipaleo RX. IT is expensive book.

8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I don't understand it well enough to explain, but it seems that nerve impulses aren't the only form (or even the fastest form) of sensory and motor and control communication in the body. I'm still reading van Wijk's book. Yes, I finally coughed up the $$. :)

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you don't read it you'll never learn it. You need skin in the game. When you understand nature's playbook........then you engage. Potential your mom gave you in your mtDNA is worthless when the environment's kinetic is using your PVN as a pushing bag.

10. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

I will read it jack kruse.

11. Ada Frazier Turner

Ada Frazier Turner New Member

12. Ada Frazier Turner

Hi, I'm Dr. Ada Frazier Turner and am a retired Integrative Holistic Dentist. I heard about Dr. Kruse from a Structural Integration therapist friend of mine in Huntsville, Al. where I resided before retiring in 2014 and moving to Atlanta, GA. My passion is, and has been for some time, health and wellness. I am 66 with no health issues. I did gain a bit of weight once I moved to Atlanta before settling down into some sort of routine. I am presently managing losing that responsibly. I don't have any other health issues to speak of, just love (your) Dr. Kruse's concepts around attaining optimal health and want to learn as much as I can.
    I'm a newbie and learning how to get involved in the conversations of the forum. I think I initially posted incorrectly and there are members assisting. I will catch up and this is a beginning.

Madison28, Lahelada, caroline and 2 others like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well you need to learn about Mercury resonant transfers. That is likely going to be your top issue.

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Newbies add so much to the conversation .....different questions from different perspectives.

Curves likes this.
  15. Ada Frazier Turner

Yes, Dr. Kruse. I've begun some brief research on this new Hg detection process since reading your response. But I really need to dig deeper into the concept. Do you have any forum posts on this particular subject? To have more practical and simple applications for detecting mercury not just in the water but in the blood, breath, secretions could be a great breakthrough for those of us who suffer at the hands of the powers that be who classify us (integrative dentists) as quacks.

Madison28 likes this.
  16. Ada Frazier Turner

I appreciate your feed on the significance and importance of "Alliances". Up until recently I felt a sense of despair around my passion to contribute something really significant to the profession............ to save lives.....to make a difference........to get the word out. It always seemed as if no one was listening. That comes and goes, and is usually short lived as I continue to find support and confirmation that I am on the right track. Listening to your you tube conversations and reading your position on various issues has sparked new life into my quest. I just want to catch up on the theories so I can fit into the conversation.

Madison28, Lahelada and caroline like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think I answered a question on a blog with the Mercury resonance answer. It was on Ubiquitination 24 blog in the comments to a guy named Henry if memory serves me

18. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Could this book explain how I can walk first thing in the morning, climb stairs no problem, jog a little but not walk very well? It's my next buy! I've just ordered power, sex and suicide and reading fourth phase of water.

19. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I think only Jack could explain it, Louise. The books explain parts of it, but only he puts it all together. Reading the books allow us to understand Jack's concepts better.
    If I had to guess, I'd say you have difficulty holding on to your morning energy. I had similar issues when I was grounding near power lines. I faded fast in the afternoons. I didn't have this problem when camping or at the beach. Where do you live? In a city?

20. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

No I live in the country. But have underfloor heating and lots of electrics around. I'm better but not totally on beach.