1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why newbies are important to the battle ahead...........

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just thinking about the impact of WW I and WW II. Many of the countries that fought in these wars did it in alliances. Alliances bring the numbers we need, they bring in shared values and purpose and they target the same enemy or same opportunities. It also means that they have to use a shared strategy to attack the enemy. If we use this principle: ''Alliances'' I guess it takes us to a new level of doing things. Getting to a new level of doing things makes you realize that where medicine is today is quite offensive to your healthspan. Working with others here at www.kruseatdestin.com/www.jackkruse.com makes the burden lighter, brings a broader view of understanding the issues, involves others in our cause and builds a winning strategy. True leaders don't go it alone. They chart the way through a shared vision and shared execution and in most cases, they win by building starfish that help light the pathway for others who find us later.........................The message is the same.......the time you join is immaterial.

Being in a leadership position of several alliances over the years has been a rewarding experience. Alliances can make us strong, but they can also weaken us in many respects. There is a great feeling of reward when you tackle a goal together. It is almost quantum magic. However, they are downfalls to a team-based approach as well. Sometimes egos get in the way, which is why there needs to be a negotiator. However, if everyone understands the "ALL","I" and "ACE" in alliance then it works out for the better. For those that have never played volleyball "ACE" is when you hit it to the other team on a serve without hitting it back, and that can very well be accomplished with an alliance. It really does not matter who's "TEAM" you are on, but understanding that you are on a bigger "TEAM" an "Alliance" that is for each other regardless of where you stand. When you begin.......it might seem like an insurmountable task. It is not. If I did it, so can you.

Remain very optimistic when you get here and read all that is here. The owner of this site is an eternal optimist. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task by coming here, but you will succeed if you persevere throughout all the words I have written, and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles that your environment and biology challenge you with. Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever lost. A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it. Here we do not. We face it daily. Nothing is better for self-esteem than optimal survival. When I began, I wrote down 10 things you would do in my life I would do if I had absolutely no fear of repercussions. Then I picked one and did it. www.kruseatdestin.com/www.JackKruse.com is that one pick...............My burden is my purpose. Without it, I wouldn't be. Never be afraid to innovate. Fear will do one thing and one thing only: hold you back from an Optimal Life. No glass ceiling was ever shattered by a whiner but those windows were made clear by a doer who used windex on the glass to focus and make the future they want. Somebody built lighthouses to see people through storms. Then they built storms to remind people to find lighthouses. This place is built by one of those people.......think differently. Innovate what you want.

Good results are difficult when indifference predominates. You must seek your answer. When we are seeking our answer, we cannot be indifferent about the questions we ask, because we want the answer that brings transformation. So, the first questions that lead to the right answers we must ask of ourselves: Am I making a positive deposit into my future? Will this bring me some value in my health or wealth? What will I reap from this decision? What is motivating me to take this action? When we ask ourselves the right questions we will lead ourselves to the right answers. The problem is not to find the answer, it's to face the answer. Begin to live with the answer then die with the question.

Adding value to people doesn't always show up in the present. Sometimes you get to see it when you have moved on from that area, person, and then they come into your present again. The things that they are doing, the places they have been, and what they have accomplished comes out. Yet it started when you added value to them in some way in the past. So just keep innovating with your inner circle to better our world. Always reevaluate your caucus. Strive for perfect 10's, not comfortable 5's in your circle of influence!

Nature is always fundamental in health but no one wants to understand it is at its smallest levels to see why we are so off track. This is why I tell people to still read my blog even if they do not understand quantum physics. What I write is important for all living things. The goal of the blog has always been to convince you not to turn away your attention because you do not understand the material. It is to draw your consciousness into peer into how nature really works and light your curiosity on fire. QED has always been relevant to me but its concepts are not self-evident, nor parsimonious until you see the world through nature's laws first. The problem for mankind is that they don’t look at biology through a quantum lens.........but they must. I am just putting some Windex on their glass eyes.

On my blog, we focus on the "why" of things. Today begin to focus on the "how" of things. The "how" of things really is a means to an end. Once you know the answer to your "why", your "how" will fall into place. "How" includes decisions and choices.

How requires questioning.

How requires education.

How includes a plan.

How includes action steps.

How requires consistency.

How is...Hunting On Ways. Each blog is a hunt for a new nugget of insight for your consciousness to add to your growing wisdom.

Become addicted to the things that nature does. It is the only way we can make it through the things we choose to do and remain healthy. Nature is the only ‘straight edge’ when you are the architect of your blueprint for life………We only command nature when we obey her rules.

Enlightenment is a destructive process to the pessimist and a constructive one to the optimist. It has nothing and something to do with becoming better or happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling of a former untruth or the reveal of a new understanding of a former superposition. It is seeing through the facade of pretense. It is a changing of the future by a new perspective. It is the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true……..it is a truth set free by a new observation of thought. This is precisely the basis of Schrodinger’s live/dead cat paradox………in real life in case you do not realize it. Our observed reality and perception of things are colored by our perception and observation of it during the time we see it……..with time that perception can change and what we see no longer remains. This is the Ying and Yang of how human thought works in a quantum fashion.

The goal is optimizing health span and minimizing illness. That is what "Newbies" should expect at www.kruseatdestin.com

The ultimate control of your life leads to optimal health and compliant design; autonomy leads to engagement and action.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Everyday, it seems to me, I still feel like a newbie ...even after all this time. I continually bump into things I have forgotten or missed or didn't understand the first time... or even the second or third time.

often a question from a newbie sparks something that we hadn't thought about in quite that way and we wind up having a great discussion and it sparks lots of new learning from lots of new angles and different perspectives ....because we have a common goal and an alliance.

Dr. Jack Kruse has set himself an impossible task ..... some will be sure of that ......

I kind of like his odds.......

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  3. Josh

Josh Gold

"Dig your well before your house catches fire..."=encounter the material and review it thoroughly as you apply it to your life/N=1...

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Never tell a person that anything cannot be done. The universe may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing. Remember Audrey, things in life always seem impossible until it is completed by someone. In my humble opinion, to believe a thing impossible is the "gravity" for my psyche to make it happen. Impossible to some of us, only means that others haven’t found the solution yet. To those of us who allow for quantum superposition means nothing is unattainable. What i have found in my career in surgery is the only place where your dreams becomes impossible is because of fears within your own thinking. Luck is nothing but statistical likelihood. Fortune sides with him who dares to act and innovate. The more you try the luckier you seemingly become. Medicine has taught me the only safe thing humans can really bank on is taking a chance. Most of us never get to this plane of understanding because understanding chance and risk involves understanding probabilities, which the human mind is woeful at using.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love what you have written here .......I was always that person ...never tell me I couldn't do something. I started with nothing and no one .....and I had nothing to lose - and everything to gain.

A lady at a bus stop told me one day that obviously I have had a wonderful and comfortable life .......I could only think to myself ...looks can be deceiving .......but I have had a wonderful life - so she was right - just not for the reasons she thought.

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

A wonderful and comfortable life? We don't seek comfort, but I think we find that we become comfortable with what we used to consider a hardship. Our bodies are very adaptable. Who knew you could fall asleep in an ice bath?

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Very well said, caroline! I've seen that so many times.

Alex97232 likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

a wonderful life = being actively engaged and loving every moment ..good, bad or indifferent.

seeing a sunrise and a sunset ...and everything and everyone in between .........really seeing - not just paying lip service to our life....

being grateful ......

I am sitting here listening to all the sounds outside ....the ocean, the birds, the wind, the construction...
    some have said to me - "what is all the noice?' I love the sounds of construction - something new being created - sounds of life .....sounds of energy....sounds of people working together to create something new.....

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Is your nature is like water, does it take the shape of life's container?

Or do you change the template of your nature to innovate?

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I was going to say that I don't know how to change the template of my nature.....but of course I do ....you just taught me that really important lesson.....
    And it is a very liberating experience ....to innovate and kind of be reborn - to move forward in ways I wouldn't have dreamt possible ..... Or just always being scared of consequences.

I now suck up life and whatever consequences .....my choices .....

Rocky likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is what I like about newbies who ask questions. If you want answers, you must ask excellent precise questions.

Without Profound Questions
    Shallow answers
    Lack of confidence
    Poor decision making
    Live in mental fog
    Work on low priorities
    Immature processing

With Profound Questions
    Profound answers
    Life confidence
    Wise decision making
    Crystal clear focus in life
    Focused on high priorities
    Mature processing

Your optimal path is determined by the questions you ask yourself. This is why becoming self aware of your current plight is among the first things you must do in any transformation. Asking the right question of the right person at the right time is a powerful combination because the answers you receive set you up for optimal success.

You have the chance to make a difference in the world. By understanding your world, aligning your purpose and then becoming the agent of change, you have the power to be one star in the galaxy, one piece of the brilliant puzzle that can improve our world with your ideas, your energy, your actions.

14. You all know that based on the fractal nature of the universe, Maxwell demons exist at all levels. When it comes to teams, I think the real leaders are the equivalent of Maxwell Demons in that they can sort out the low and the high energy activities and people without increasing entropy--that is chaos. To be a Maxwell Demon of course, you don't have to be the formally designated leader or manager. In fact, mostly they aren't the ones really getting the job done. It is usually the informal leaders that make things happen.

I am drafting a blog on just this topic that I hope to publish in the near future.

wildperoxin, Jude, caroline and 3 others like this.
  15. So, in this community's case, we have what Jack calls starfish. They are the fractal equivalent of Maxwell Demons only not at the molecular or atomic scale, but at the scale of human relationships. Just a hypothesis.

NeilBB, caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

This reminds me of the concept of the 8 levels of truth, I read it in an article, can't remember the article but it was by someone named Malcolm Rae, and I wrote down the 8 levels .....

1. Deliberate falsehood
    2. Accidental falsehood
    3. Partial truth – falsehood by omission
    4. Workable concept, not necessarily true
    5. Short term temporary truth
    6. Long term temporary truth
    7. Absolute truth
    8. Complete absolute truth
    Over the years have watched previous "truths" drop ..... most of what I held as completely true turned out on later inspection to be false, or only partially true ..... Wouldn't even know now where to put E=MC2 .... :confused:

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Process-centered is what this entire site is about. Few realize it. Most come here wanting to be told there is a pill for that ill because they learned that behavior from modern medicine. Humans have begun to rely on the very things that subjugate them. Health needs to be like total quality management (TQM) we see in manufacturing.

A fundamental part of TQM is a focus on process thinking. A process is a series of steps that take inputs from suppliers like healthcare (internal or external) and transforms them into outputs that are delivered to customers (again, either internal or external). The steps required to carry out the process are well defined, and performance measures are continuously monitored in order to detect unexpected variation.

Here we look to help people with:

1. A deep contextual commitment to relentless improvement in health and longevity.2. A commitment to seeking and applying knowledge and stringing them together to form wisdom. We can use the best available technologies to use nature's fundamental laws to achieve steps of improvement.
    3. We should seek to use of strategy, data, and effective communications to integrate the quality discipline into the culture and activities of the individual or organizations concerned. This is what the forum and blog function as.
    4. For an individual concerned with personal longevity this involves developing a strategy which might include learning about specific personal disease processes, instituting changes in lifestyle and dietary patterns, learning more about longevity interventions tied to nature's laws. It can include steps to obtain ongoing data as to how well that individual is doing given his optimal strategic path. This builds a trajectory of improvement with which the beginner can follow.
    5. Maintain focus on the customers’/patients needs and wants, rather than those of a supplier, sponsor, or healthcare entity. (hospital or big pharma)
    6. Seriously preventing any age-related disease like metabolic syndrome or diabetes would hit the bottom lines of some pharma companies horribly. As mentioned, companies that make or serve unhealthy food can be expected to defend the status quo vigorously by lobbying, legal actions and advertising. Similarly to what the US automobile industry did in the 1950s and 1960s, and what the tobacco industry did for many decades, they can be expected to rely on massive advertising to maintain their marketing positions and obfuscate health considerations. The best current examples are Monsanto, Potash, and any modern food agricultural company. It may take many decades to resolve such conflicts in the patients/customer’s interests. The interesting aspect of this, is when the patient/customer becomes aware of these issues they can innovate a new path away from the marketed message and focus on their own blueprint for health. This is what this forum is designed to do for newbies.
    7. For an individual, using processed centered thinking implies focusing on every activity and habitual pattern that relates to health and seeing if it can be improved. No stone is ignored.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

None of the above require major technology from the outside or healthcare. They can be taught and learned and employed by the individual to improve their N=1. Truths are individual in health they are not accomplished in groups. The idea of a RCT is the idea created by entity to continue to enslave individuals to their goods and services.

19. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

This is what i seen in many companies over the years... It is all about quantum details.

If your company do not have a cat, demon or the negative entropy it will all end up in chaos. Everything counts, the simple guy or girl that is fanatic about her warehouse, the other one who is shit crazy in having contacts with humans. We all need these factors otherwise we end up in lukewarm death of comfort.

Like i said, i have been thinking a lot like Tom Peters on how he think companies should be used and lived. This also applies to Jack and this place... They are both fantatics and i love it, we must have them.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    wildperoxin, Klee, Madison28 and 3 others like this.
  20. Sarah Hodgson

Sarah Hodgson New Member

I love this thread... (and the rest of the forum of course!) I often wonder what drives me to be the ever optimist and seeker of my N=1. I seem to spend so much time in my life pointing people in a better direction when they talk of their poor health, I can see this is a life changer for anyone who has enough about them to embark and commit themselves to this journey & I feel so grateful for stumbling across this. I wish I could clone myself so that I can get stuck in a little faster but my job is demanding so I am literally squeezing in as much is possible. I love the way the information here is always more than just information... it is truly inspirational and the community spirit will just keep on driving people to strive for excellence. Exciting times.