1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why METHYLENE BLUE FOR MITOCHONDRIA?

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I did this again yesterday afternoon, but this time as the water was coolish, refreshing but not really cold enough I stuck on a migraine cap from the freezer, and put a sunhat on top before heading outside. If the water had been colder it might have been a Fournier sandwich :D. I crouched right down in the water curled with my hands on my ankles, back to the UV8 sun. Mentally the lift came when I took off the cap as it got warmer. The "change" stimulus from pressure on the scalp, temperature and light was stronger. Next time I'm going to take the cap off much sooner, get a very cold-UV/IR stimulus on the head instead of a now warming up - UV/IR stimulus. Really wake those mitochondria up. :D
    Alex97232, seanb4 and Brent Patrick like this.
  2. omegajosh

omegajosh www.mitoblue.com

I help run a small company that sells Methylene Blue products "for research purposes". We just released a cream that people may or may not choose to put on their skin :) www.mitoblue.com
    WalterNL likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More on MB and red light. Methylene blue and red light have massive effects on the geometry of the respiratory proteins in our mitochondria. There is a deep bio-physical lesson here for those who don't follow the science. Where there is matter, there is geometry. Where geometry ceases to exists, we find light......where there is both you better know about Fermat's law and the photoelectric effect. Maybe now you can see why I have gone to extraordinary measures to teach the public some quantum mechanics? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4428125/

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. JMO

JMO Silver

Brent Patrick, seanb4 and Lahelada like this.
  6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I saw that paper too and wondered. In case it does I take my MB in glaciar water now.
    Brent Patrick likes this.