1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why METHYLENE BLUE FOR MITOCHONDRIA?

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 8, 2016.

1. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Hi Sue, here is your green link to IOP:
    http://www.nature.com/eye/journal/v21/n7/full/6702597a.html
    http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/02713688809033192

2. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

@Sue-UK ,

You might want to hack this one!

3. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I was looking for colour glasses ages ago, but could only find chakra glasses and couldn't find any frequencies. I wanted something a bit more towards the red than my amber glasses. I've got a Lee filter gel swatch so did a lot of peering through them to get more blue blocked but not so red that with winter darkness with my eyes at the time I couldn't see properly. I got some plain safety glasses and bought a sheet of the gel. In the winter I would try and start with normal amber glasses, then move to my home made ones later, so that my eyes registered "change". Now I've got the -6 dusk solar radiation frequencies, I'm back to peering through gels. :D

lohd2015 likes this.
  5. kvond

kvond Gold

I did my own n=1. I'm fair and get sun poisoning along with too much of a sunburn. I'm here in Venice Beach, CA and I spent all day out and got quite burned - enough to know I would face chills and a sleepless night. I put 4 drops of Methylene blue in about 4 oz of coconut oil and applied several times before bed. I slept well, and woke up with most of the redness browning except my nose and shoulders. Not much pain either. Thanks for this thread!

Sue-UK and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  6. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Congratulations on your successful hack. Keep us posted. Thanks for sharing.

7. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I also tried the coconut oil + MB (4 oz CO + 1 drop) sunscreen. Can confirm it made my skin brown much faster than usual.
    Spent about two hours fully exposed in UV 8-9 without any burn. (Of course I've have had more sun to prime my skin this season but this dosage would've definitely given me a burn.)
    I have to add that in between I did a CT session in cold tap water for an hour (inside, so no sun).

Either way, I'm going to use this 'sunscreen' from now on.

8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I think with ghee MB slows the tanning process, but with our inconsistent weather that might not be easy to prove or disprove. Even though I'm overweight, I'm doing a hack to reduce the amount of BAT between my shoulder blades, :eek: so for the last couple of days I've applied plain ghee, and concentrated getting UV on my back (but only after sunrise to UV coming in preconditioning - I wouldn't do it without that). I took MB orally before getting into the tub yesterday afternoon, and had a few drops in the water. I dunked to wet my back, but otherwise sat turned so that my back was facing the sun directly, water up to my waist and with hands and feet submerged. My back and shoulders haven't burned at all on either day. I'm also hacking different blue blockers/bedroom lighting at night that cut down the yellow and daylight blues and adds the dusk frequencies. Within 2 hours of sleep I'm generating heat, but not in an inflamed, menopausal sweat kind of way ... Night 1 after the longer sun exposure was worse, I had to get up to pee a couple of times (more to get rid of heat than anything else), drink cold water and cool my skin surface. I was able to go straight back to sleep each time. Because I'd slept in a bit later because of the wake ups, I cut back on the sun exposure a bit yesterday (but still got plenty), had the 2 hour into sleep hot spell, but not as intense, and only the once. Today I'll be doing a repeat of yesterday to double check the effect, but will then go back to the MB ghee. But my initial thoughts are, that because I'm overweight, and with an inconsistent UV availability, that its more important to get the light into my fat cells than get a tan. :)

seanb4 and Brent Patrick like this.
  9. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

I have been following this thread with great interest I recently used MB to mitigate nn EMF whilst travelling via Plane on the weekend I done a turn around trip within two days.
    I noticed upon arrival I was just as fresh as when I departed from my location. This normally would not be the case.

Has anyone hacked MB before bedtime for a deeper and recuperative sleep ?

caroline likes this.
  10. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Can you share how much MB you took on your plane trip and if you were fasting and if there were other protocols involved? Thanks

11. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Hi lohd I consumed two drops of Oxidal before flight I do regular Tub CT have a very high Ketogenic diet with plenty off DHA
    Usual routine as most members Plenty of Morning Sun and grounding.
    I was not fasting per se as I ate before getting on plane but didn't eat whilst on plane ( I normally fast during daytime hours when I am not working and only consume water or medicinal Mushroom Teas)
    but kept water intake up whilst in the Air
    the interesting thing was there was no grounding metal strip where I was seated so in affect I was not grounded.

nevertheless I arrived at destination in a very charged state ,,,no physical or mental depletion whatsoever

I teach Martial Arts privately and have also noticed MB gives me a somewhat elevated euphoric mood at two drops more so than taking it generally (down time)
    I put this down too capitalising on enjoying what you are doing.

WalterNL, caroline and drezy like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Brent ..... how long a plane flight? did you change time zones?

What MB are you using?

13. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

thank you for sharing in such detail. Please keep us updated with your continued success with MB!

14. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Cheers ,,back too my original question

"Has anyone hacked MB before bedtime for a deeper and recuperative sleep" ?

15. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Caroline It was to Queensland so no time zone difference ,but I made comments based on me always being a crappy Air passenger

and their has been a remarkable difference since starting Dr Kruse Protocols

caroline likes this.
  16. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Oxidal Caroline :)

caroline likes this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

thanks Brent ....we are just waiting on ours to come

Brent Patrick likes this.
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I tried it once and didn't notice anything. I decided to stop the hack, because I knew I could do more to improve the evening blue blocking and getting the right evening frequencies. It could have continued to look like it wasn't doing anything, when it was competing with N=1 variables that could influence the results. I had the same thing when I first tried oral MB, so didn't want to make the same mistake. I also wanted to know how it might operate differently with endogenous photons compared to exogenous ones. Its still on my pending list. :)

19. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Thanks for your input Sue, therein lies the issue the multitude of variables which makes it somewhat hard to evaluate

I have not applied MB through dermal application so I am going to Re- read your MB Ghee Hack ,,thank you for excellent insights they have been very helpful :):):)

20. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Let us know how you go Caroline ? the mental aspect is very favourable and physical energy is very notable :glasses::glasses::glasses:

caroline likes this.