1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why is cold primordial to life and not hormetic?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

http://phys.org/news/2013-10-houston-problem-microgravity-biological-aging.html

It’s not microgravity that kills (although it has bad effect)……its the electromagnetic field that dictates how electrons and protons act within mitochondria.
    And evolution knows the transition metals are critical for remaining meta stable and animating life. When you can not do that you slowly die. Disease is only a state that you can minimally maintain the living condition. In space it happens way faster. I laid all this out in the EMF series. The story of the Russian cosmonaut in EMF 5 is critical in making this point. Copper is the perfect ion for redox reactions because of it D shell electrons. For the purposes of a true physical chemistry understanding and how it is quantized. organic and biochemistry think it is all about the equation. It is not. It is all about the electrons in the equation. With respect to copper all we need to know is the difference between the ground state and its next higher state to get the importance. The difference works out to be 2 electron volts. This is a quantum that falls smack in the middle of the visible photon range of the human eye at 620 nanometer wavelength. Do you think that is a coincidence? It is not. It is why copper was chosen to be the transition metal in the immune system and in the brain’s most critical areas. Same thing with bone. Copper is the doping mechanism Becker found that takes the photons that illuminate bone. Few people realize bone has been shown to glow light in Becker’s lab! The bone photons are found in the interfascial water layer and enter the periosteum that covers the bone. This is very thin connective tissue that act like the SQUID in the brain to deliver the photons to the correct area of the bone. This light signal is rectified to a mechanical signal in periosteum to allow bone to resorb or lay new mineral where the stresses of gravity dictate it should be. If your field of EMF and gravity are altered it should be no surprise why osteoporosis is now a pandemic on Earth. Now you all can begin to see why, out of the entire spectrum of electromagnetism, only THIS wavelength was selected for by evolution. Because these photons were in massive abundance from our star, and carried the MOST information at a very low entropy cost, about the photons located in our solar system. These are the photons that bounce off all matter in our environment and allows us to sense what is going on around us. All matter is at its core is condensed matter, and photons from the sunlight change it. That is the fundamental story of evolution few see. This is why copper is used in the key molecular demon proteins in life forms and why DNA codes for them.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

just so you all know.......cold increases gravity in all things with mass. This is why we use melatonin at night. Melatonin drops our internal temps to increase our gravity to offset the effect of light on our matter called protein. Light causes many effects on our matter called protein during daylight, but it makes us lose gravity and gain mass at a very fundamental level that ancestral health does not realize because they are not on a quantum level Gravity, and therefore cold, is tied to longevity and to a confined mass because it preserves energy for life. So anyone who says cold is hormetic is clueless about how biology really works. (insert ancestral leaders) Proteins are matter. Matter is just a condensed form of energy. Sunlight is a form of energy that alter the form of all matter. Proteins are the stage that biochemistry occurs upon. The electromagnetic force is the building where the stage is located. If electromagnetic energies are varied for any reason at all, you get a response in the structural changes in proteins to change what biochemistry is capable of. This means the very same protein can have the same chemical and molecular structure (rhodopsin or melanopsin) but it will act differently based upon the environment it finds itself in. So if you want to know why the area of the US map (Southern Cali) has the highest rate of autism in the USA (1 in 44) now you have that fundamental answer.

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Becker's The Body Electric illustrates the two copper atoms that are in each bone cell, to glue together the apatite crystal and the collagen structure. So each cell has the transition metal. And each cell is located about the same distance from another cell, which give us a network of copper atoms located closely together in regular intervals. Are our bones a perfect antenna network?

And our mitochondria have metalloproteins with, I suppose, an atom or more of transition metals as well. And most cells have many mitochondria. Again these metal atoms are somewhat evenly spaced throughout the body, perhaps more densely than bone cells. Sometimes I think it is amazing that we are all alive, with all the mm EMF wreaking havoc.

Sorry, guess this is a bit off topic, but I have to heed my sig...

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The relationship of those metals, NC with non native EMF is where chronic humans diseases come from.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The geomagnetic field maybe the "ausfaher" for all living things with a DNA blueprint. And if I am correct, this means that emergent forces like gravity interact with fundamental forces like the EM force, to alter condensed forms of matter. Proteins are condensed forms of matter and this is what DNA codes for. These building blocks are the raw material that all the forces in nature can use to bare to sculpt life. Germ lines protect these changes life has already made when they were successful over time. This is why women have 4-6 million eggs but only use 400 in a life. Each egg has a specific basic blueprint built for a life that codes for a life forms daily solar cycle and its electrical potential to create a delta psi in its mitochondria. This is why only mom gives us our mitochondrial DNA. Light alters all matter, and life is made by proteins to control the field that directs epigenetic construction of a cell. I find it ironic and convenient that magnetic and electric fields are able to control the flow of photons or electrons in the universe. The geomagnetic field is therefore deeply involved in the living state. It acts as a universal overseer in two ways, not only keeping all organisms phased into the daily solar cycle but also working continuously to maintain homeostasis at the cellular level by controlling the behavior of electrons and photons.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

"Microsystems for Control of Light-Matter Interaction at the Nanoscale," Il Woong Jung, hosted by Daniel Lopez

Abstract: It has been shown that electromagnetic fields incident upon metal particles can be confined over dimensions on the order of or smaller than the wavelength of light. This strong light-matter interaction leads to an enhanced optical near-field at metallic interfaces or in small metallic nanostructures. These highly enhanced fields can be used to probe materials with subwavelength resolution (near-field scanning optical microscopy) and allow single-molecule surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy detection. The ability to control these interactions (i.e., tune the plasmonic resonance) is highly desirable for developing ultrasensitive Raman and fluorescence detectors, highly efficient optical antennas, tunable single-emitters, nano-patterning, and novel nanophotonic devices.

In contrast to the strong light-matter interaction observed for metallic structures, photonic crystals are periodic dielectric structures that support many weak interactions to combine coherently to a strong interaction. By controlling the structure and geometrical dimensions, photonic crystal slabs can support guided resonances that couple to external radiation in ways that profoundly change its optical properties. By using nanofabrication tools such as focused ion beam, these nanophotonic elements can be integrated with micromechanical devices for added functionality to control the electromagnetic radiation.

In this talk, I will give an introduction to photonic crystal integrated microsystems and then present current research efforts focused on using micromechanical devices to actively control the optical properties of plasmonic nanostructures. In addition, just as microsystems have advanced the capability to manipulate light at the visible to infrared wavelengths, they can vary the focus, scan, modulate, and dynamically adjust the beam profile for X-rays, thereby enhancing the capability to probe materials at the nanoscale.

I hope y'all are getting my hints.

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I wonder if honeycombs have any transition metals in their construction. Or perhaps they are just crystalline. The regular, hexagon shape of the cells seems purposeful.

I remember reading about the hive collapse disorder, and beekeepers that allow their bees to create hives of the traditional dimensions end up with healthier bees. Perhaps the light waves resonate with the correct dimensions. Bees seem to like UV light, at least flowers talk to them on that spectrum, as well as visible light.

Lahelada likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

they do

9. Awesome. Where do you find the time to do this kind of questioning, Non. Just awesome.

So it seems that we are just beginning to fathom just how tightly woven the universe is. Reductionism just doesn't do anything for me anymore. :p
    Photonic crystals controlling light via EMF controlling micro mechanical devices. Before you know it, we will have the BORG!!

10. Wait, maybe we are the Borg but just don't know it yet!?

11. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

What's NC?

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

p
    ppthat wou1d be me[/quote]

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CT acts directly upon the mitochondria by causing an enlarged magnetic effect due to reduced molecular oxygen. When someone tells you they think CT is a hormetic effect, this is a clue that the speakers understanding is on the wrong scale of thinking. Your scale of thought is what holds your current beliefs captive.

That really is what this talk is all about. Its about what I have found in my current hack and all the rest.

Cold temperatures slows down the electrons around all atoms that make us up. Cold increases the magnetic sense in our mitochondria.

We are made of protein polymers. These polymers are just a condensed form of matter. Remember Einstein taught us that all mass is energy in E = mc2.

Light photons un-condense the matter in us to release this energy in all matter.

Cold and Magnetism condenses matter in us. Magnets work best in cold. Melatonin is released at night when we sleep only when our brain lowers our temperature in the hypothalamus.

This is why cold thermogenesis works to preserve health and increase performance in all my hacks.

Breadcrumb alert

Brent Patrick likes this.
  14. Josh

Josh Gold

Slow electrons, condense matter=change C2/speed of light=hold more photons/light in mitochondria=more energy for A to Z and beyond. Perhaps AQP4 and company are little black holes when they are healthy?

15. Josh

Josh Gold

After all gravity and time emerge from little and big black holes....things are a lot more malleable than they appear....

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

and maybe more.....................

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

set fire to the rain Josh..........it has oxygen and hydrogen ya know