1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why is am sun the most important

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Ossa, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Ossa

Ossa New Member

Just wondering the science behind why am sun is more important than mid day or evening. Do you not get about the same frequencies of light except uvb which you get mid day?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Watch the Vermont 2017 and 2018 talks. Full explanation.

Ossa likes this.
  3. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Sunlight frequencies are not balanced the same throughout the day, and biological processes follows a circadian rhythm. Meaning that your body does other things in the morning then it does around noon or in the evening. The AM frequencies are crucial for proper circadian rhythm of every cell in your body.

JanSz and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

These examples of performers dying prematurely prove another thing: money doesn't buy health. Without the right knowledge they're helpless.

Would love to see them do sunrise shows where everything is built around the moment when the sun breaks the horizon. Instead of partying through the night, people need to party through the morning. No need for lights, no need for stimulants, the sun delivers it all.

Ossa, JanSz and drezy like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

caroline, WalterNL and JanSz like this.
  7. Ossa

Ossa New Member

Thanks for the replies Jack. I guess i was confused about why the am sun has certain benefits over midday sun.

8. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Lionel Messi

The colour temperature of AM sun is 1600k and sunset is 16,000k. Does that mean sunset contains more blue frequencies compared with AM sun?

9. Ossa

Ossa New Member

Wouldnt the color temperature of 16,000Kelvin be around midday? The sun gets red as it sets.

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  10. Sajid Mahmood

It's about 6,500K around midday. I thought first the colour temperature drops back down after midday but that is incorrect. The colour temperature keeps increasing throughout the day until sunset. From 1600k to 16,000k at sunset. The colour temperature begins dropping after sunset. The frequencies of the sun changes throughout the day to help our eye clock know what time it is. The sun is like a source of wireless data and information to us.

Helio Silva likes this.
  11. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I think you're referencing this slide right? It's a bit confusing but the colour temperature at the bottom is not in line with the picture above it. During noon, when the sky is most blue, the temperature is 16,000k. But during both sunset and sunrise it will be nearer to 1800k.

sun.png

12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you Walter for pointing that out but at the same time I was thinking it was similar sunrise and sunset.

13. Sajid Mahmood

Not too sure but Jack did mention once on Facebook that the colour temperature of sunset is 16,000k. I maybe wrong though. I do apologize if any of that information is incorrect.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018 at 5:58 PM