1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why I like to pet animals.......

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Oxytocin levels are increased and cortisol production decreased just by petting an animal......

Female humans happen to be my favorite pet. Hold their hand and reach out and use the power of touch to change your conditions of existence.

Most people cannot fathom how powerful their own quantum spin state can be altered with the sense of touch.

[​IMG]

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Being treated as a dog may be a privilege indeed.

upload_2018-12-25_15-32-8.png

Pebbles likes this.
  3. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

Nothing better than warm cuddly puppies! I read a study awhile back that said even looking at pictures of puppies raises your happiness.

@JanSz He didnt mean women are dogs! I will say there is nothing better to be scooped up in the arms of my guy or holding his hand. Simple and makes you feel great!

caroline likes this.
  4. Best indication of when to go out and get sun.......they know when to go out ....and they dont stay out....they go back in when they know they have had enough. Bit like a D-minder app with ears, a tongue and a tail....and far more personable.

5. Christine_L

Christine_L Gold Member

Oh hell yeah so true. Whenever its sunny in the back room my dog is right there lounging :)