1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why Does My New Magnetico Make Me Wired?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Ben Zabriskie, Apr 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ben Zabriskie

Ben Zabriskie New Member

Hi guys, I'm new here. I have chemical and EMF sensitivity, so you can bet my redox is shite. I just bought a magnetico and I've been flummoxed by the results. Within 20 minutes of laying on it, my heart starts thumping pretty hard and it make me feel wired, not tired. When I finally fall asleep, I feel unrested when I wake up. I tried to power through for a few more nights to see if it would change, but after 3 nights, my sleep feels off and I feel like it's making things worse.

Any ideas what's going on?

It's the classic pad. I have it under my mattress (6-8 inches). There's no metal around. It's right-side-up.

Thank you!

Benjamin Stone and OptimalSkr like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you had a discussion with Dr. Bonlie?

3. Ben Zabriskie

Ben Zabriskie New Member

I haven't. I did not know that was an option.

4. Benjamin Stone

Benjamin Stone New Member

Would love to hear how you are doing now?

MITpowered26 likes this.