1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why does Dr. Kruse use crystals in surgery?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Sammy, Jan 17, 2014.

1. michellehp

michellehp New Member

My son has been walking around lately with Quartz and geodes that he got from summer camp four years ago. Even brought them into the car today. Sometimes I wonder if that boy may know what he needs instinctively. He put one in his pocket and took it on their field trip today. 30 fourth graders on a bus for 2 hours and us parents were all instructed to send their "handheld device"!
    Josh Rosenthal likes this.
  2. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I was always sceptical of healing crystals, but since putting the pieces together with Iron and Magnetism, it started to make sense that some of them could deflect or absorb EMF.

I carry Lodeston and Hematite tumble stones, about 10 altogether, in my pocket at all times and I put 2 stones at each corner of my bed before sleep, that is apparently creating an EMF protective tent over the bed.

I was looking to buy some more Lodestone, or Pyrite or Hematite - as I read this article: http://hibiscusmooncrystalacademy.com/how-to-lower-your-emf-risks-with-crystal-healing/

She explains how some crystals are used for electronics, silicates, and these actually resonate with these frequencies. So quartz and the like are a No-no. But the iron containing stones: Pyrite, Hematite and Lodestone would be beneficial due to their Ferromagnetic properties.

I decided to check the forum and now I need to look into Amethyst Geodes... Either way, for anyone reading - the Iron stones work quite well (my n=1).
  3. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Yeah I did some more research and I need to Caveat a few parts of the above:
    1. Hematite are often sold as bracelets or in tumblestones (black and shiny), they are always "magnetic", but according to this site: http://geology.com/minerals/hematite.shtml, they aren't supposed to be. So they are apparently fakes.
    2. Hematite, pure specimens of the rock are used to provide protection against radiation due to the high iron content.. coincidentally, they can't be found on amazon (UK), it's all the shiny black magnetic bracelets - which I'm not sure about now. However, Ebay (UK) has raw specimens that are about £10 each.
    3. Pyrite is much cheaper than Hematite or Lodestone/Magnetite, but consequently it is only 46% Iron, whereas Hematite is 70% and Lodestone/Magnetite 72.4%. If the Iron (transition metal) is the key player in absorbing the EMF, then we want the latter two rather than Pyrite. It really is Fool's Gold.

Take away (from my research so far):
    - Buy Lodestone tumble stones for your pockets
    -Buy Magnetite/Lodestone and Hematite Raw Rock Specimens for your home
  4. shiran

shiran Curious

That's interesting
    I have a crystal playing ball which I take to the sea , put it inside the water , then let it stand in the sun ...
    Then I clean it with sweet water.. there is also an effect to exposure of crystals to a full moon..
    I don't know exactly why
    Brent Patrick and caroline like this.
  5. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick New Member

gemstone.jpg

This is my Amethyst Geode 43KG I have on the base of the stand Paramagnetic Rock Powder in plumbers pipe which has been capped off on each end ,,after reading The Enlivened Rock Powders and the authors Experiments in relation to nnEMF PARA.jpg

I was able to acquire these Capsules which actually have a centre of orgonite wich I failed to mention.I have 10 of these capsules strategically placed around the house I have done no experiments to measure there effect but my Home has a very calm feeling ,friends who visit often comment on this.

https://www.amazon.com/Enlivened-Rock-Powders-Harvey-Lisle/dp/0911311483
    Phosphene, Jude, Sean Waters and 2 others like this.
  6. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Interesting stuff!

I asked at the crystal shop in town if she stocked orgonite. She was aghast saying that she doesn't believe crystals should ever be placed in plastic resin...
    Sean Waters likes this.
  7. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Did you buy the rock from ebay? It ships from US so you need to pay £15 postage. Unless I'm missing a UK one...
    Sean Waters likes this.
  8. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick New Member

Yes there is a lot of different opinions, I guess you have to go with your intuition Emma. As equipment to measure effect Is on a whole other level and probably not available to the layperson:)
    Sean Waters likes this.
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I think it could be the effect of the gravitational pull of the moon on water held in the crystal?
    Sean Waters likes this.
  10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

She wouldn't like my 5 orgone pyramids or holy hand grenade then ...:rofl:
    Sean Waters likes this.
  11. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

No I ended up buying them from geologysuperstore.com, ships globally but I think they are based in UK. Delivery isn't too pricey at all, they use Royal Mail for UK delivery or Interlink for bigger parcels.
    Brent Patrick likes this.
  12. Sheddie

Sheddie New Member

Beautiful specimen, Brent. You've given me new ideas to follow up on. I have six Amethyst 'cathedrals,' none being a matched pair. We used to bring them outside and hose them with cold water every so often but by myself I can't lift/move them at maybe 40 lbs. One lost its deeper purple color, faded to a very light pastel purple, for facing a window for a few years -- so 'something' about the color departed with sun exposure. I will go on to 'enlivened rock powders' after my morning sun! My favorite books on crystals & rocks were authored by Melody.
    Brent Patrick likes this.
  13. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick New Member

Thank you Sheddie Yes it sits pride of place in the living room.I know what you mean with the lifting and taking outside to hose down. I use a small catering trolley now to transport in and out. But it is heavy and due to the shape still I have difficulty when moving.