1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why do I think gravity is emergent? Here is a clue.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think space time can warp........electrically.

2. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Yeah, but is spacetime even a valid description of reality at all? Or is General Relativity just a floating mathematical abstraction. Einstein was surely wrong about gravity it seems...

The photoelectric effect, brownian motion stuff and at least a large part of Special Relativity were surely correct. But after 1905, things went a bit south didn't they?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well a sun or planet disturbs the space it is in.........so it does have an effect on light and mass. Einstein showed this.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well the math post 1905 from Copenhagen screwed us.

NeilBB likes this.
  5. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Tesla felt that space could not be warped because it was not a "thing," it was just "space." That makes some sense to me.

Are there other possible physical interpretations to the experimental results of Eddington? That is my question. I don't yet have all the knowledge to answer it... (Been too damn busy seeing patients, getting married, cooking dinner, doing CT, shit like that, etc, etc, lol.)

Josh likes this.
  6. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

If space were a "thing," I would suppose it would have to be some sort of "electromagnetic mesh." Not like the 19th century idea of the ether... More like an electromagnetic waveguide...

av8r likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

space contains a web of EM called Birkeland currents. That is what connects stuff.

av8r and NeilBB like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Stuff exists in that vacuum. Electric and magnetic stuff.

Josh, av8r and NeilBB like this.
  9. the bruce lipton book the biology of belief, and the david bohm "wholeness and the implicate order" go into this in detail
    again, any measurement of anything perceivable and measurable only serve to reduce thw whole into incremental pieces to understand it fragmentally, which appears to be the default state that the modern human brain is tuned to in order to rationalise. all science (whilst we need it in the current world state for medicine etc) only serves to take the immeasurable whole, measure it as fragments, and attempt to explain the whole again using the sum of its parts.
    this is why direct experience (n=1) is so important, because no reality can be explained by any scientific means that are more profound than direct experience

10. i am really enjoying the ride learning the intricacies of the ways in which we seek to describe the whole however :)

Josh and NeilBB like this.
  11. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

That is undeniably factually true. That is the method of human cognition.

But I would maintain that the Lipton/Bohm implication that this makes the knowledge gained thusly somehow less valid or invalid because of that is a modern philosophical myth. Such an attitude would denigrate any epistemological method at all and stems from a false philosophical standard of what constitutes knowledge...

The whole reason we need epistemology is to validate human conceptual knowledge gained in this incremental, disintegrated way, and to reintegrate it properly into a cohesive whole, i.e., keep it tied to reality. It is very easy for it to become disconnected at any point, as I tried to explain in that blog post...

Philosophical epistemology collapsed in the 19th century (after and because of German revolutionary philosopher Kant). Thats a whole'nother story, but suffice it to say that the resulting epistemological corruption of most of the quantum physicists, most notably Neils Bohr, is in fact what lead them to all get lost in mathematics and lose sight of WTF they were actually talking about. Hence, we got the bullshit story from Copenhagen that is just now beginning to be unraveled...

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    Brother John likes this.
  12. i dont think it is implying that it is less valid, rather that we must understand its limitations in truly explaining what is whole and universal and ultimately immeasurable.
    i also think this then puts us in the position to question what really does constitute knowledge, again this is defined only by our prior experiences and conditioning. for instance take an amazonian shaman, who is vastly knowledgable (in his own reality) but is considered a witch doctor by our conditioned modern templates. i would perhaps argue that the shaman or any truly naturally living human has an awareness and connected "knowledge" far more vast than our own, albeit less able to be explained via reductive methodology and teaching

this is where i find bohm a compelling read

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Electrical and magnetic discharges can gradually condensed matter from the primordial gas and dust first into galaxies, then from the condense into stars. Discharges in the extended atmospheres of stars further condensed the matter, ultimately to allow the formation of planets and satellites. Those same discharges work to condense matter in us and those energies come from our mitochondria. Life has to occur when we are slightly uncondensed state........light helps that action.

14. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

I think if we can be aware of something, it is measurable, potentially...

I like Bohm too. He had a relationship with Krishnamurti and he and DeBroglie were leaders in the alternative to the BS Copenhagen interpretation!

Human knowledge is always contextual and incomplete. But epistemologically, a bit of "potential knowledge" can be either valid (true) or invalid (false) or arbitrary (unrelated to reality, unverifiable).

15. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

The video I linked earlier also talks briefly about space-time -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.ph...is-emergent-here-is-a-clue.11995/#post-145269

Specifically, this excerpt which I took:

Mathematics use dimensions to represent degrees of freedom. Time has no direction (it is not a dimension). Joining space and time has no significance. So you cannot produce physical wormholes in space.
    Then, Ron Hatch tackled Relativity, length contraction, time dilation, etc ... during the Electric Universe 2013 conference.

Very math heavy and I don't understand anything :confused:, but I'm sure some of the answers I seek are in there.

I don't know why, but that description feels at ease with the idea that "time can move in both directions". It's almost like saying that absent a stimulus, a particle simply "waits" until it requires something to be done, and only then does it react. The notion of condensed matter somehow gives me the idea of a higher proportion of particles "waiting around not doing anything". Stronger magnetism or gravity (electrostatic potential) would "warp time" but allowing for this condensation of matter to occur. (And of course, I don't know what I'm talking about :p)

Then the 'Electricity of LIfe' Panel raised even more points:

Does the time directionality variance in quantum mechniam scale from small particles electrons to larger systems like the heart or the brain? Rupert Shelldrake seems to think so, but we definitely don't have the language to describe it exactly yet.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    NeilBB likes this.
  16. i like this bit

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. ColdKnight

ColdKnight New Member

Does this somehow also mean that we can slow down how fast time goes by for us by improving our mitochondrial health and doing things like CT, magnetico, etc... In essence, this may shift our time reality more towards how it is when we are young? Maybe we can slow or stop the inevitable speeding up of time as we age?

Danco3636, sjoshua and NeilBB like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator