1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why do I still feel cold?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by John Smith, Mar 17, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

there is nothing missing at the beginning
    I like concrete answers.
    Thank you.

2. Penny

Penny New Member

I use this stuff for anything to do with the nose... like if I feel myself getting ill - I also use Trader Joes Tea tree soap and stick some in my nose and other parts every morning - a kid that visits us occasionally said it definitely did some "knock down" when he used the tea tree soap - I first got wind of tea tree oil when a Vietnam vet moved in next door to us and said it's the only thing he's every found that killed "jungle rot" - but UV light will also kill any bug - just stick a Rubylux UV light on any capillary and it feels great - another great one is hydrogen peroxide - stick some in a humidifyer and run a UV light and most nose diseases go away

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Where do you put H2O2, on mask surface or inside the air filter?

4. Penny

Penny New Member

It's a cold water humidifier so just fill it up with water and add 1/2-3/4 cup of H2O2 - then run a UV light - I have the one from batteries and bulbs sticking out of my casablanca fan -

JanSz likes this.
  5. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

Thought I would post this part that I added into my journal on CT.

I am now able to do CT relatively comfortable with about 45 deg water for about 20 min. I could go colder but have been told there is no reason especially if you are super skinny. I am starting to like it more and more now that my kidneys are not feeling like they are clinching up and causing mid back pain. I am not a hundred percent sure but I have in the last few weeks had almost zero back pain which would come about after the nights when I play pickleball at the gym and would like to attribute that improvement to CT.

One thing that is quite important is that I am starting to use Wim Hoff's breathing techniques and that has helped keep my body calmer in the cold. I plan to get deeper into using Wims techniques along with Jacks approaches to mitigating nnEMF and lights while avoiding mismatch foods. I look forward to future results.

I have modified CT a bit to make it more doable too for now where I wear a sleeveless sweat shirt hoodie on and go in the water with it. I go about up to my mid chest so the upper part of my core body stays relatively warm. The rest is under water. It is quite comfy once I settle in and stay there for about 20 min. Warming up is still a bit of a endeavour for me where I do get drop down(can't remember official term) after about 10 min and for about half an hour feel a bit queasy when my blood feels a bit "poisoned" from the cold. However somehow it seems like the warming up period is far shorter and less drop down when I go in after playing pickleball for 2 hours. For me working out afterwards just seems to stir up the cold blood too fast. Also with doing it at night after pickleball, I can get into a warm bed where my body is going to drop my body temperature down anyway. The only catch is, it is at night so it is a lot colder outside where just the other night it was 25, and also there is a lot of NNlights out. If all goes right I should move into my own house in a few months where that can be mitigated better.