1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why do female humans get less autism than males?

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

AUTISM: I wanted to share the CDC's stats of autism that they released last week with 1 out of 36 children in the US with Autism. 80% of them are boys. A very illuminating statistic for the deuterium story being laid out on my patreon blogs and in my webinars! We don't need miracles to turn this around here in the US and worldwide, we need people who understand proton recycling in the TCA and glycolysis will turn this story on it head! How long will it take until people realize that the female fetuses are born with all their eggs and they are where humans store deuterium transferred from Mom to daughter in the germ line effectively lowering the deuterium kinetic isotope effect from the developing brain in females, while males have no said protection because men do not make sperm until puberty? "Black swan mitochondriacs" know the story developing at JackKruse. com. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db291.pdf

https://www.patreon.com/DrJackKruse
    Mystic Rose60 and Brent Patrick like this.
  2. Is this also why girls mature earlier than boys? Do girls' brains also myelinate more fully at a younger age than boys' brains do?
    Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. shiran

shiran Curious

This thing blows my mind!! If only woman would realize how much impact they have in this world!! I wish this snake guy would do a video for moms
    It's like the eggs or the chicken were the he'll dose it start
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mystic Rose60, shiran and Inger like this.
  6. shiran

shiran Curious

"How long will it take until people realize that the female fetuses are born with all their eggs and they are where humans store deuterium transferred from Mom to daughter in the germ line effectively lowering the deuterium kinetic isotope effect from the developing brain in females, while males have no said protection because men do not make sperm until puberty? "

I didn't understand it fully, you mentioned it on the FB live as well it's very interesting would like to learn more on that topic.
    The deuterium depleted soup looks super delicious , my AM read for tomorrow hope the sun will be out with no clouds