1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why CPAPs Work

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by TheKid, Mar 29, 2014.

1. TheKid

TheKid Gold

For Jack

Jack,

I finally got a CPAP. Saw immediate results, big time. But I noticed a curious thing when I first put it on: I had to work more at drawing air in and surely had to work more to force it out. After a few minutes though, my body seemed to adjust to the new level of effort and it became easier to breath.

When I saw the title of this month's webinar, I wondered if poor diaphragm strength is another aggravating element in apnea, possibly bigger than we think. Because if you can strongly inhale and exhale, and if you have trained yourself to breath with strength and depth, you would naturally overcome some level of obstruction.

The CPAP just rectifies the weakness of the diaphragm.

Am I making any sense?

Aggie and Shijin13 like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

C3, C4, and C5 keep the diaphragm alive.........this is run by the motor neurons of this part of your spinal cord. I am going to mention a few things for you here. You wont have a clue what they mean now.........but in about two months. Come back and read what I wrote. The answer is that CPAP is an emergent therapy. Meaning it does things to matter and causes them to re evolve into something they used to be...............What happened for you to need CPAP? As you lost energy the atoms in you changed.........and when they changed the quality of water in and around your matter changed in a very queer way..............and it lead to your current issue. The recipe that caused it? Copper ions, calmodulin, calcium, the BBB, non native EMF, and a key change in optics...............pretty close to the circumventricular organs. And for you..........it also caused your AI.............that tags along with your apnea. Your redox sink is being sunk, slowly, over time by the recipe...........You're making lots of sense........one problem. You dont yet see the entire picture that I see............but that too will change soon enough. The webinars for you the next few months will be a crescendo of truth bombs.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And Jason........put a human pic up.......stat. New rule.

4. Aggie

Aggie Banned

sorry to jump in :/ but I've suffered from sleep apnea. Just wondering?

Sleep apnea is generally caused by pituitary damage? From what I've learned from the only Pituitary Endocrinologist in the US. - you can't get into stage 4 REM without HGH at high levels. Nearly everyone has some level of pituitary damage - giving birth, sheehan's syndrome, radiation, rape, child abuse, TBI, stress, sports, car accident, cheerleading, & surgery; up to 80% of men in the US had surgery as a baby.

Lyme & other infections can crash the pituitary. The pituitary hangs outside the skull like a pinata - held only by a thin stalk. It takes very little to "jiggle" it. Once damaged you can only manage the negative fallout - which the pituitary controls alot of functions in us.

Progesterone levels are controled by it, TSH, FSH, LH, Adrenals, testosterone, HGH, prolactin, ACTH, Vesopressin, oxytocin. ect......... no matter what you do it's tough to get hormone levels up with pituitary damage.

Vesopressin controls circadian clock via SCN

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Aggie........the vasopressin angle was covered long ago in CT 4 and CT 6. And there is a lot you can do.........lets just say you hopped aboard the road to optimal........at the right time............but you got a ton of catching up to do..........so start reading. and your guy in vegas...........not.

Aggie likes this.
  6. Aggie

Aggie Banned

Dr Nabil Gemayel MD - the only US based Pituitary Endocrinologist - Santa Anna, California.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

LOL............there is a lot of these guys all over........trust me. They are not as rare as you think. I think they might have sold you on their rarity. You need to read Katrina Firlik book............you need some perspective about things.

8. Inger

Inger Silver

hmmm.. I have realized for me to sing very loud and deep from all my heart (so I can feel it in my belly like my belly muscles get exercised) seems to be very therapeutic - pretty amazingly so
    I now think I should do it more....

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The question now is:
    do we must use HGH or (possibly even better) is use of (GHRH + GHRP) (before bed time)?

Synthetic HGH may not be identical to person's GH
    (GHRH + GHRP) induce release of one's own GH.

============================================

[​IMG]

===========================================
    Dr Dan Purser -- Preventative Medicine Presentation
    http://imageshack.com/a/img62/790/u2ft.jpg

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
    Aggie likes this.
  10. TheKid

TheKid Gold

I'm confused now. I know that apnea will entirely ruin pulsatile growth hormone release at night. So I was hoping the CPAP would remedy that. But i also have a pituitary Adenoma. So after watching that vid, I'm concerned the CPAP may not address the GH issue.

I feel like caught in a chicken and egg loop while living Groundhog Day over and over again.

11. JedEye

JedEye Gold

Dr Purser says obstructive sleep apnea goes away after a few months of HGH treatment(!)?

12. JedEye

JedEye Gold

Among 145 patients treated with recombinant human growth hormone (GH), four devel oped sleep apnea (two obstructive, two mixed) associated with tonsillar and adenoidal hypertrophy in three. These four patients had no local risk factors predisposing to upper airway obstruction (i.e., frequent pharyngitis or sinusitis). Clinical and/or polysomnographic features of sleep apnea improved following cessation of GH therapy in one patient, and following tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy in all patients. The present observations indicate that, albeit rarely, obstructive and/or central sleep apnea may occur in children treated with GH. Polysomnography should be considered if symptoms of snoring, interrupted sleep, daytime somnolence—particularly if associated with tonsillar hypertrophy—appear in children during GH therapy. cpj.sagepub.com/content/36/6/321.abstract

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator