1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why are women the key to our biologic salvation?

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why are women the key to our biologic salvation?

What we consider "essential" to modern human life is causing the chronic health conditions we see today. Did you know you can have pain free regular periods without PMS or PCOS? Did you know that you can reverse thyroid disease by blocking artificial light and getting AM sunlight? Did you know you can avoid breast cancer no matter what genes you have just by getting your girls into the regular sunlight? Did you know you can avoid infertility or having premature or overdue births by getting.....sunlight...did you know your children don't have to be born jaundiced....by getting sunlight. I do. Melasma, vitiligo....all unnecessary if you get sunlight and block artificial light. I talk about them all in this podcast for ladies.

http://prn.fm/women-must-know-every...vWoSDOwIvnfutGTAG2IarIE_tIp7cVIye9XIl6ORF_Uao

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

great podcast........I wonder how many women are really hearing this message???

It is really such a simple message ......but if we aren't listening - the results are catastrophic.

3. I love this post.

HOPE. CURED. SURVIVAL.

4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

There's a reason why husbands refer to their wives as 'their better half'. And also: happy wife = happy life.

Christine_L likes this.