1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Why are more women EHS (or severely so) than men?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Katejc, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Katejc

Katejc Silver

Dear Jack,

I was wondering if you have any thoughts on why electrohypersensitivity (EHS) is manifesting more in women - or more severely so.

I heard you mention on a podcast that what you are seeing consistently in EHS sufferers - in terms of clinical signs - is an elevated BUN/ Creatinine ratio and low potassium. Are there any sex related differences that might make women more prone to this?

I've also heard you mention that women are less myelinated than men - due to hormonal influences - so perhaps women can feel the various forms of man-made radiation than men - at a nervous system level.

I am just wondering as I am seeing so many women impacted by EHS - from moderate to severe - and a large proportion of them would struggle to support themselves outside of the home if they did not have a partner working and supporting the family finances.

Thank you,

Kate

Duchess Sunshine, Hilde and Jude like this.
  2. Katejc

Katejc Silver

Any thoughts from anyone?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Women have to send environmental signals to the egg and child. I would have thought this would be obvious. This is why they get more AI to's.

Jim Laird, Alex97232, Hilde and 2 others like this.
  4. Katejc

Katejc Silver

I understand that but it does not explain why two key clinical signs you say are common in people with EHS - elevated BUN/ creatinine ratio and low cellular potassium - would, I'm presuming, be more common in women as they are more likely to experience EHS (and severely). Is it because they are more prone to cellular dehydration in an altered EMF/ EMR environment?

Women are definitely the bellwethers on this issue to my mind. If you feel it so strongly you cannot ignore it. Thank you so much for your work on this issue.

5. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

There IS more to this story, and this is just a quick put together but it is part of it. It correlates to my patients with EMS and similar issues. Note: this is not a male or female-specific write-up.
    1. Epigenetic trigger initiates symptom(s)
    2. Heteroplasmy rate increases exacerbating symptoms and affecting the innate ability to repair as well as lessening the effects of supplements or meds used to treat symptoms.
    upload_2019-10-11_6-35-55.png
    3. The person spends more and more time indoors. Obviously this means less UV, visible, and IR light. This causes more of #2 as well as decreased neurotransmitter production, hormone production, signaling molecule production, vitamin D production, and proper circadian signaling.
    4. ATP synthase slows due to the lack of IR, which increases the viscosity of mitochondrial water. This process also decreases the amount of EZ water in the mitochondria as well as around all surfaces (organelles) inside the cell. Less ATP is made. Mitochondrial cytochrome c oxidase is not the primary acceptor for near-infrared light—it is mitochondrial bound water: the principles of low-level light therapy
    5. Potassium, sodium, and magnesium are used as buffering agents to offset increased inflammation (acid). Chloride concentrates.
    6. Intracellular and extracellular dehydration occurs. Ferritin can increase at this step making things even worse.
    7. Now a vicious cycle begins and the person becomes more and more sensitive to everything - food, EMF, heat, cold....

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    Jenelle, drezy and Phosphene like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The IR light ---- is a form of energy that comes from the Sun.
    About 40% of solar energy is IR light.

Per point #4 above, ATPs works better when there is an optimal amount of IR.
    -------
    Above is one side of the story.
    -------
    The other side is that
    that same ATP synthase is burning H+ and makes over 7437 liters of new water (when working in relaxed mode, on 1/3 capacity)
    That process creates so much IR that the total solar energy that the body is presented with is negligible in comparison.
    compare 1358kWh daily from mitochondria to 0.4kWh from sunlight
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/granpa-johns-optimal-journal.23952/page-2#post-275368
    @DrEttinger
    I am still trying to understand why heat from solar energy plays an important part.
    Eating more fat, especially oleic acid, provides any H+ that may be needed.
    Drinking water only when actually thirsty, promotes matrix water production.
    What I am missing?
    upload_2019-10-11_17-2-22.png
    upload_2019-10-11_16-49-21.png

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  7. DrEttinger

Light in the NIR band (no heat) is used to decrease the viscosity of mitochondrial water which allows the ATPase rotary motor to spin more freely, thus making it easier to generate ATP.

Light in the FIR band (heat), per Gerald Pollack, is used to increase EZ water at the surfaces of membranes.

Don't quote me here but I'm not sure that FIR assists in ATP production other than increasing the negatively charged EZ water zone at membrane surfaces which may also decrease the overall viscosity of total mitochondrial water, thus making it easier to generate ATP.

Fats or carbs have nothing to do with this other than supplying the substrate in which ATP will be made from.

I hope this helps.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thanks.
    I am not sure what kind of energy is created at ATP synthase during water synthesis, but there is a lots of it.
    I wonder why I have not come yet across someone addressing this issue.

In the post I wrote, I figured that during our restful time, we are going thru the amount of energy that would lit 1358 street lamps, 1000Watts each.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/granpa-johns-optimal-journal.23952/page-2#post-275368
    We should be all in flames if we think what happened to the Hinderburg blimp.

Hindenburg blimp was filled with hydrogen that eventually burned.
    Amount of hydrogen in the blimp equal to about what 20 people at rest go thru the day.

9. DrEttinger

Let's look at this logically. At rest, you are creating enough energy to sustain a constant 98.6-degree body temperature and operate all of the body's systems. No more, no less. Adding more (good) fuel or light does not increase or decrease this phenomenon, it merely makes the process more efficient.

Now, on the other hand, eat maltodextrin and fruit, drink coconut water, while living in a northerly latitude with little natural sunlight, and you will inhibit this phenomenon.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I have no problem with agreeing with this logic when it is expressed by you or @Jack Kruse.
    But I see a big positive argument in promoting drinking only when truly thirsty, is recomended, especially when it also encourages good fuel.
    So when I see @Jack Kruse promoting drinking large amounts of any kind of water, I am looking for an explanation that would work for me.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  11. DrEttinger

This write-up, to me, explains exactly the processes that go into determining water needs and why. https://www.hydrationforhealth.com/...hysiological-basis-adults/#body-water-balance

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am really glad that you have brought up the reference to what is being thought in medical schools. Thank you.
    That is an old view.
    https://www.hydrationforhealth.com/...hysiological-basis-adults/#body-water-balance

Metabolic water production is estimated to represent, on average, approximately 250 to 350ml/day for sedentary persons (EFSA 2010) but can increase up to 600 ml/day with strenuous physical activity (Pivarnik and Palmer 1994).
    According to dr Boros (and I think in agreement with @Jack Kruse )
    Daily (new water) production (at 1/3 of ATP synthase effort) is 7437 liters per day.
    (Laszlo Boros, December 11, 2018)
    https://www.ddcenters.com/
    upload_2019-10-12_9-49-50.png

upload_2019-10-12_9-39-14.png

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

https://www.hydrationforhealth.com/...hysiological-basis-adults/#body-water-balance

upload_2019-10-12_9-34-38.png

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-10-12_9-59-15.png

Turnover means that new water has been made.
    Making water is really burning hydrogen (using oxygen).
    As a result of burning heat is released.
    When one Kg of hydrogen is burned, it releases
    33920kcal/kg
    H2 + 1/2O2=H20
    2kg+16kg =18kg
    There is a 1kg of hydrogen in 9kg of water. 1kg water=1 Liter
    7437/9=826.33 kg of hydrogen is burned over (easy) 24 hrs
    That is
    826.33*33920=28029228.66 Kcal
    860 kcal=1Kw
    28029228.66/860=32592.126 kW over 24h day

Note;
    when one deals with so much power
    the 2000 calories daily from food
    or
    few calories from sunlight
    are all placing after the decimal point of 32592Kw per 24hr day

Currently, it is a highly inconvenient bread crumb.
    We will see what it does to the rest of the system of how we view things.
    Since it is new, I doubt if it is addressed in any place.
    I am (almost) sure that dr Boros is or will be talking about this on his college courses.
    Not sure how to listen to them.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The underlighned is likely super important clue.
    Thise days we reach for drinks automatically.

upload_2019-10-12_10-40-6.png

15. DrEttinger

Jan, Personally, I don't over-analyze things like this. This data does not help me to live a better life, it just adds to the minutia in my head. I innately do what Dr. Boros recommends. I listen to my body and eat, drink, poo, pee, and sleep when it tells me to. I run 20-25 miles per week and lift weights for 2+ hours per week. I estimate that I drink around 64oz/day give or take 12 oz. I keep a full glass of water in my bathroom. Some days I fill it up because I drank it during the night and other times I may go 3-4 days before needing to fill it up. I just listen to my body.

Jenelle and drezy like this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am trying to understand why @Jack Kruse is so strongly recomending relocation to tropics and he would say that dr Boros (with his cancers) should relocate to tropics. Dr. Boros speaks highly of @Jack Kruse work, but relocation is not what he buys.
    With your help, I think I may possibly be close to understanding this situation.
    It looks like @Jack Kruse still thinks that we produce 250 to 350 mL/day metabolic water, that is what is thought at school, (per the reference you have given me),
    while dr Boros figured that instead, it is 7437 Liter/day for the same sedentary condition.
    Indeed, when comparing energy created by the synthesis of 300mL water to solar energy a person receives at the equator, the solar energy is about 30x higher.

To me, it is a highly interesting situation.
    Hopefully, one day, someone adds to my understanding of all this.
    @DrEttinger, I appreciate your help. Thank you.

-----
    upload_2019-10-13_18-35-22.png

17. DrEttinger

Jan, for me to accept Dr. Boros' theory of metabolic water production I would like it to be peer-reviewed and duplicated by others. I don't know if this has been done, as I have not looked for it.

Don't quote me here, but I think the recommendation to move is based on multiple factors: Population density, reduced EMF exposure, amount of sunlight per day and it's angle providing better vitamin D production, beach, water, magnetic fields, latitude, less overall stress exposure, access to seafood...

JanSz likes this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Lets both of us watch how things develop.

Yes, population density is #1, as each person gathers loads of technology.
    One more item dr Boros points to.
    In some place, Boros discuses two practically identical maps.
    One is of high deuterium, the other of high cancer rates.
    Boros suggests avoiding both high deuterium and high cancer areas.
    @Jack Kruse business and residences are located in high in both categories.

Not that dr Boros's locations are any better.

By definition, equatorial area are high in deuterium.

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@DrEttinger
    I was able to get an mp3 file from this podcast. Not able to attach mp3 to post.
    I will e-mail it if interested.
    Below are my notes.
    But to make it short, I have five lines that are main, for me, at this time.
    1. synthesis of H + O to water, is the combustion process
    2. drink only when thirsty
    3. most people he tested have ADH below 1, with some caveats, population as a whole have diabetes insipidus. To much water is consumed.
    4. there is also a description of how he calculated 7200liters/day water production
    5. Medical doctors recommend drinking water, but that is unnecessary.
    @Jack Kruse

https://www.labcorp.com/test-menu/20071/antidiuretic-hormone-adh-profile
    • ADH: 0.0−4.7 pg/mL

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=921183121587713&id=100010881004678
    upload_2019-10-14_10-24-24.png

time 8:30
    we make water in mitochondria by synthesizing hydrogen and oxygen

photosynthesis is breaking groundwater into hydrogen and oxygen
    plants are producing oxygen not from CO2 but groundwater (9:15)
    hydrogen is used to capture CO2
    and this is how glucose, fatty acids, and amino acids are produced in plants

animals eating grass are turning hydrogen into fat

humans eating meat and fat are producing energy by burning food (9:50) hydrogen and restoring water. (combustion reaction)(as in car engine or human cells)(end at 10:14)

deuterium level in the body determines the body's level of energy production (13:10)

(16:30) how we create water, any cell that uses oxygen produce water from hydrogen
    (18:00) to figure how much water is produced, calculate how many nanomotors, 320 thousand nanomotors in each mitochondrion, max velocity 9000 rotations/minute, taking at 3000 rotations, number of mitochondria in our bodies, it comes to 7200 liters/day.
    That corresponds to liters of blood circulated daily.
    Oxygen carried in the blood links these two processes together.
    It seems that these two processes deal with the same volumes.(ends at 20:00)

(20:50)on drinking, eat natural fat low in deuterium (natural),
    The longest Boros was without water was 4 four days, but he did not challenge himself, not exercising but eating enough fat and breathing.
    Water consumption depends on your thirst.
    Medical doctors recommend drinking water, but that is unnecessary. (22:25)
    The body has its own ability.........
    When exercising you need to drink water, if thirsty you need to drink water, but it is better if it is DDW
    1kg fat produces 1.1kg of water(23:45)(by the end of the day see how much water ate that way)
    carbohydrates and proteins produce about half kg of water

(24:50) Humans or humanoids started developing brains when they started eating fat, which is bone marrow, by learning to break bones left by bigger animals.

(26:00) 110ppm rate, less than 125ppm is the desired consumption of deuterium
    the body has a deuterium removal process.
    To be healthy one should have less than 110ppm in the body(end at 27:34)

D-Terminator (breath, saliva)

(29:45) personal experience

(31:30) deuterium depletion is a natural process, not medicine using chemicals

(35:10) he eats raw meat most of the time,

(36:00) pregnant women, her body will modify deuterium treatment, no need to modify food

(39:50) he drinks pharmaceutical water 125ppm or 105ppm, good for general consumption

(42:20) drink according to thirst, do not drink because it is available
    (43:20) drinking to much water may promote slip to diabetes insipidus
    most people that he measured ADH level is below 1 (43:27)
    so practically current population all have diabetes insipidus

(43:50) let physiological processes tell you how much to drink, and best guide is thirst
    allow ADH to be less depressed
    melatonin level important

------------------------------
    https://www.labcorp.com/test-menu/20071/antidiuretic-hormone-adh-profile
    • ADH: 0.0−4.7 pg/mL

• Osmolality:
    − Neonates: May be as low as 266 mOsmol/kg
    − 0 to 60 years: 275−295 mOsmol/kg
    − >60 years: 280−301 mOsmol/kg
    --------------------------------
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/diabetes-insipidus/symptoms-causes/syc-20351269
    --------------------------------

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  20. DrEttinger

Jan, I don't know who he's treating, but in 30+ years of treating patients, I rarely have new patients complain about the need or desire to over urinate. I find when I have patients with a constant thirst, they are not repleteing sodium (not table salt) magnesium, and potassium properly. Most people only get table salt (I use www.bajagoldseasalt.com) and 99% of my patients are RBC potassium and RBC magnesium deficient.

How was the Grand Canyon made? Flow water (over drinking for whatever reason) through minerals (land) and erosion (depletion) creates the canyon (mineral deficit). Keep this going for years and the erosion worsens, the canyon gets deeper (osteoporosis, arrhythmias, lack of HCl production, cataracts, calcification, bad teeth and gums...).

If you knew the secret to how much water to drink where would that get you. It's just one piece of a 20K piece pie. Personally, I think thoughts, emotions, and perceptions (Bruce Lipton PhD) trumps food and light. Live in shame, blame, regret or constant anxiety and all the organic food, equator, supplements, CT in the world is not going to protect your body.

Supply all the substrates the body requires, make sure your redox potential is high; focus on your choices rather than the problems; photosynthesize; exercise; sleep; fill your heart, mind, and life with gratitude, love, laughter, and fun; and you're golden. This is all I do and I feel it's all I need to do.