1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Who/ what is in charge of our bodies operating system ?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Denise0918, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

I ask this because in grad school ( MS in counseling psychology ) I read case studies on multiple personality disorder. A few stood out to me due to different disease expressions happening in the person’s physical body depending on which personality was in charge of the body. One example was a subject in an ER with anaphylaxis shock from an alerghc reaction and their other personality took over and all the symptoms immediately resolved. Another was a case of a brain tumor that was only readable on a scan when a certain personality was in charge. What does this mean ? Are the beliefs we hold that powerful over our physical experience ?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your choices are.

3. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

It just puts a kink in the chain of physicality, the solid world we seem to be in. Observing and making choices based on perceptions of observations of past happenings.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Choices come from the mind and the mind is not a physical place alone. It appears your biases are showing here. Changing one's mind can be done without any physical part of the brain being needed.

Phosphene and Joyfun like this.
  5. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

I’m curious what I am biase to? I tend to question a lot and seek educated people to find out their views so I can learn from them. For me this experience in physicality is open, I’m curious to finding out your perception of what I’m biased to. I could learn something. When meeting another person I feel I’m meeting a part of myself that is not in my awareness ( as part of the life play here maybe )This is, for me, how I can learn and find out more.

ValerieBee likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You response said it all. It is a tell that you do not even see the bias in your own answer. You assumed my answer was purely physical. And it was not. Ask yourself why you thought that. You might realize something.

7. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

So my bias is that I think things are purely physical and I am looking for proof in the physical for the non physical. And all we have in the physical are pointers to the non physical because we are currently experiencing things as physical beings. ( now I am tired of the word physical, jk)

8. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

You might enjoy reading the Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg. It speaks a lot to the conscious and unconscious decisions in our behaviors, and specifically to the power of belief in our ability to change our reality.

Phosphene likes this.
  9. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

Everything is energy transforming and creating and expanding upon it's self. My bias is my limited view from my physical body's senses. Quantum Physics and theoretical mathematics reveal the hidden nature of reality that can not be seen from my body's limited view. I will not find it ( the truth of who we are) through math, but most likely a simplification of it all, rather than a reductionist view since my intellect is not a match for such complicated views.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Actually, everything is not just energy and this is why you're missing a key point.

QED tells us the conservation of information is more important than we realized. Information does not have to be something tangible. In cells, it is often light which has no mass. Therefore it needs no place to be in our body just a place to run and interact.

Phosphene and Denise0918 like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^ FERMAT's LAW alert.

Phosphene likes this.
  12. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

It ( light) is seperate from us? Or are we the light? And the body is just a conduit giving us,the light, a phenomenal dualistic experience and collectively we have a confused identity of thinking we are our body but really we are light using a body to play with it ? My incessant search is to find out the truth of who we are.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  13. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

I’ll check it out. I’m a clinical hypnotherapist and wellness coach so I’m sure I’ll find it interesting !

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Light is everything and you still do not see what you are missing.

15. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

What is my block to this awareness? Maybe I am taking too much of a macro view? I am thinking that I have a good idea about what you have said. It brings me back to zero. Everything times zero = zero. We are always experiencing at zero, then reflecting or projecting about the memory of what happened at zero. Are we the light ( a creative consciousness) that made up the human body to experience it’s self as separate and expand that way? Words seem to be symbols we made up about things we experience twice removed, So maybe that is my block. Maybe that is why math is a better way to see the world. I am retarded in math. Maybe it was the little pink fluoride pills my parents gave me.........in the early 70s. I have gotten a little bit smarter since detoxing the fluoride. I’ll keep plugging along. I never quit.