1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Who packs your parachute?

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nature packs mine for me...........

[​IMG]

Who is packing your biologic parachute for you? I hope you select the right people for that job..........Did you know that the serine-glycine interconversion is one of the fail-safe systems built into eukaryotic cells to help add back DDW water to the TCA intermediates when Kreb's bicycle is defective at adding water to substrates in one or both cycles?
    Did you know this can help repair melatonin levels destroyed by melanopsin dysfunction? When melanopsin dysfunction occurs liberated Vitamin A destroys chemicals with photon traps like the aromatic amino acids that make melatonin. The fundamental reasons this occurs is that once the photoreceptor is destroyed too much deuterium enters the matrix in mitochondria to slow the movement of substrates in the cycles that control oxidation of fat and protein. These cycles are designed to ADD water back to the cycle substrate intermediates.
    This occurs because deuterium induces a deuterium isotope effect in some of one of the substrates and this causes many mitochondrial diseases like cancer to manifest. It is operational in obesity, neurodegeneration, and autoimmune conditions as well. How does nature do it? Marketers try to sell people on the idea that pills/injections, like Asea or glutathione, work the same? Is this true? NOPE.
    Both of them actually lower your natural endogenous glutathione production. They can ACTUALLY make you sicker by decreasing your endogenous glutathione levels and lowering your redox? Did you know that DDW is the easiest way to raise endogenous glutathione? Did you know my survivor soup recipe is the cheapest way to do it? DDW is quite expensive for most people. If you want to learn more read the article below. These are things that we will be teaching our clients and clinicians @ Kruse Longevity Center in 2019.
    https://medium.com/@corey_nelson/wh...ZxIPKKYLDNYFkCPuP6pjj5NWtx2BY5YjUhatrCHGopCN4

recoen, JanSz, Brent Patrick and 2 others like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you.
    Nice summary with lots of information and references
    in one place.

The table in above reference
    assumes that Aquafina have 139.5ppm D/H
    which may be incorrect (by far).

The mix may be closer to 87.5ppm while the table indicates 82.25ppm

I have seen this value posted
    and then removed (after my conversation with dr Cooper)
    from CignatureHealth.com
    At the time it was contained in this PDF file:
    http://www.cignaturehealth.com/wp-c...000x_YYYY_MMDD_Samples_Row01_Row04_NameMF.pdf

I have tested (my) Aquafina at Cignature Health and it came with
    150.5 ppm D/H
    and
    my RO water from Costco 149.4 ppm D/H
    also
    Qlarivia was tested (by Eurofins) -----> 24.556ppm D/H

upload_2018-12-6_9-9-11.png

/////////////

upload_2018-12-6_9-19-12.png

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    John Saf likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse
    upload_2018-12-6_9-53-37.png

I have heard this dr Boros explanation, but have a hard time understanding it.
    Would you help me, please?

If I have already low deuterium in my body
    I am assuming that
    any bad stuff that may come at me
    will not be treatable by DDW.

If something comes at me that is treatable by lowering my body's deuterium
    that will be my (preventable) fault
    I could have prevented it from coming by tending to Circadian Rhythm, drinking DDW, drinking minimal amounts of water and eating fats.

Anotherwords
    I would expect dr Boros to not preventing me from lowering my deuterium ahead of any sickness.

/

========================

upload_2018-12-6_9-41-1.png

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    WalterNL likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why do exogenous things uncouple endogenous biology cycles in cells?

Life is a kind of prison for us when we believe the wrong things. We are connected to the universe, but we experience this world disconnected from the whole. It is an optical delusion of our conscious perception allowing us to separate space from time. This prison is unique. We can constrict our life or we can broaden its walls via our perspective. Our perspective is our conscious optical delusion of how we control the flow of light in our brain and emit those frequencies back to others to sense.

What is the relationship between order and chaos? I believe a living cell embodies both processes. You must have chaos within to become vital. Living and learning manifest from chaos, migrating from the safety of comfort to the foolishness and stupidity of risk is how an order is slowly created. Behind the veil of apparent randomness, many processes are highly ordered, following simple rules. These rules came from Turing and Shannon in computing and information theory. Deep in our unconscious is a pervasive need for a "logical" universe that makes sense. This is why you believe there is no way a cup of coffee can hurt me today but it was fine in our past. It turns out, nature is always one step beyond logic. Black Swans are taught that the chaos in science is merely a natural order waiting to be deciphered. Information is how the truth is liberated from disorder and chaos.

Ignoring light is akin to inviting disease to your doorstep. Do not die while you’re still alive. Response and control mechanisms are linked but not always coupled properly in nature. Conventional medicine and physiology often tend to ignore the biophysical part of organic existence in cells despite the fact that biochemical reactions without regulative and controlling information would end up in metabolical chaos. Each cell orchestrates 100,000 biochemical reactions per second. Light frequency is the “steering wheel” of these reactions. Coffee, screens, phones, and supplements and often time Rx's uncouple all these biologic systems control panels below the cell level and these HINDER our recovery.

Light in the living organism propagates on biochemical pathways thereby controlling and steering the reaction chains and their outcome. Thermal management in the mitochondria of mammals is anything but trivial since infrared radiation is not only the product of quantum energy degradation from photochemical processes down to infrared light. Messages from nature to our cells must be delivered optimally. This is why our genome is designed to respond to environmental signals, not control them. In nature, atoms are coupled to light to control responses. To believe in omnipotent power of genes supports lazy comfort and ignorance in people of science today. When the message from outside it is jumbled, inflammation and poor redox results and diseases manifest.

Jonathin, JanSz and drezy like this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

Doc you seem extra luminous lately. I think that Farm is working out well for you.

Great Shannon mention!

JanSz likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold