1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Who Has Lyme Here? I would Like to connect you.

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by RyanMSauce, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Lava

Lava Gold

I take a lot of Epsom salts baths..Are you saying to make a spray bottle of it and use it out in the sun? I was using the Magnesium oil spray but didn't really notice anything from it......thanks for your reply!!!

2. Penny

Penny New Member

Epsom salt baths are great! Keep taking them - in fact, anyone with any biotoxin/pathogen would be helped by epsom salts - what I was saying is I use the spray to get the sulfate on my skin prior to going out into the sun so I can absorb vitamin d as cholesterol sulfate - I believe - is the rate limiting factor to absorbing vitamin d - tensegrity 7 is a fantastic post that chats about why vitamin d levels are so low - there are also a couple other vitamin d posts -

I use magnesium oil on my legs to thwart achilles tendonitis - more dehydration symptoms - it doesn't help with vitamin d though -

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  3. Penny

Penny New Member

I would guess headaches=dehydration - I would be taking 6-8 magnesim malate pills per day to help with the dehydration (magnesium is hydrophylic and malic acid binds aluminum which reflects light instead of absorbing it in the mitochondria) - in fact, I think aluminum is just as crappy and ubiquitous as mercury - you might use a red light in conjunction with the UV lights also:)

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  4. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

That is exactly what I was thinking..but the first time I answered this question I thought Penny was talking about why the regular bulbs did not have UV and IR:mmpft:. So I basically said "to save energy":mmpft::rofl: Low redox strikes again!!

5. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Apparently these days EVERYONE is just stuffed full of aluminum from chemtrails. Like REALLY bad. Many times higher than the next toxic metal on the list! Klinghardt was talking about it in "Thriiive - What's new"-you tube.(I think that's the video(?)
    Klinghardt is the only other doc that I know who is in complete agreement with Jack on the EMF risks and is really trying to pound the message home to people.

6. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

yeah dehydration for sure..those stimulants are brutally dehydrating. I really need to ditch them. My Dr. says that the newer Vyvanse version that I am taking is not addicting.
    I say "ohhhh yes it is......"

7. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

I have bartonella encephalopathy which i got from encephalitis so im in the lyme "community". Im also from CT. I recently moved myself out to the desert in california because its the only desert at a low enough altitude. Getting here was the best thing ive done for myself so far. I got rid of all my stuff and got some new basics that i needed, washed them thoroughly and headed southwest for better air quality. I went through northern florida and Louisiana to check lower latitudes but the heat, humidity and mold were killer. Felt worse than anywhere else in the country. You wont find any lyme patients doing well in the southeast, everyone migrates southwest (myself included) for the mold avoidance, better air quality and sun. Yes, UV kills mold but dead mold spores are still toxic- thats straight from dr shoemaker. I had a situation like this myself that took me finding that out to be able to improve. A dry, arid environment has far less mold from the little moisture and lots of sun. If i venture into a forest for even just a few minutes i already start to decline.

Im still pretty intolerant to the sun and very intolerant to cold (energy expenditure) but i get about an hour of sun in the early morning and a couple hours before sunset. I have to get on the abx soon but i wanted to have a good baseline of circadian rythems and ability to rest & detox in an area of good air quality. Diet has always been good.

I hope your friend is seeing some improvements, everyone has specific things they need but there also seems to be some stark similarities between almost all lyme patients. Hope this helps a little-

lilreddgirl likes this.
  8. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

Maybe if you think of it like bodybuilding ore exercise, you just do enough sun/cold to stress your body, then most important have enough time to recover, the next time you're stronger so you do a little more etc.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  9. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

The marquee symptom with M.E., which many with lyme have, is an intolerance to energy expenditure. That is the quickest way to progress your disease. I overdid it 3 years ago walking from a subway to my doctors office and have never recovered since. You have to tread very carefully with anything strenuous

10. Andrea

Andrea What is NOT on the menu?

So... If one just got diagnosed with lyme, based on the finding of a big red spot on the skin... And got a prescription for 10 days of penicillin V.... Which is all that the local health care offers...

How can one offset the effects of having only 10 days of penicillin, or is min 3 weeks always necessary? How do you know - without labs - when it's enough or if more is needed?

If natural sunlight is virtually nonexistent and a trip to the sun not possible for the time being, would a tanning salon be a decent option?
    Would tanning offset the penicillin?
    Is the nnEMF overridingly bad?

What more or else to do?

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  11. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I don't know if I have Lyme or not..I'm suspecting that I have multiple co-infections and toxicity. That being said I just started doing coffee enemas to clean up the liver. It's only been a week but so far I feel WAAAY better! More energy, less energy fluctuations, less depression and less headaches! Keeping my fingers crossed. It's good to clear the toxins so you know where your at!
    Don't forget to use binders so you don't re-absorb the crap!!

Queen of Elves likes this.
  12. I recently got diagnosed with Lyme and also multiple co-infections.
    My doctor wants to avoid antibiotics in the first attempt and so I have to take several "phytobiotics" like cranberry, garlic, olive leaf extract and so on for about 4 weeks. I also have to take psyllium husks and bentonite or zeolith daily for bowel cleanse. Two days every week are treatment-free and I should use sodium sulfate, a purgative, to get out the toxins.
    My first week is over and I see no changes so far. I think I will try this thing with the coffee - thanks for sharing!

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  13. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

let us know how you do but also do your own research as well. I have been doing three (enemas) a day. Apparently if you keep doing them for several months most people have worms come out eventually!

Queen of Elves likes this.
  14. My physician also told me about that :eek:

I know another physician who works with fever therapy. He says if you don't get fever, your immune system is off. As a child everyone gets fever and bacteria and viruses get killed by it, but unfortunately fever is seen as something bad and therefore gets treated like an illness itself and therefore we lose this ability to get rid of toxins. That sounds plausible to me, I hardly can remember any adults getting fever - including me...

15. Lava

Lava Gold

I'm 2.5 years treating this Lyme..so very frustrating. The whites of my eyes have turned blue. Eye doctor says it's age..I wont go back to her..What is up with blue sclera? Almost blind in right eye after a life time of perfect vision. I just can't pinpoint what I am doing wrong. Unless it's just the mold in the rainforest...

16. Penny

Penny New Member

17. Lava

Lava Gold

Whats in the Yucatan? Besides super huge lobsters!

kyrakitty likes this.
  18. Penny

Penny New Member

the sun is in the Yucatan...

Lava likes this.
  19. Lava

Lava Gold

LOL yes, I just thought maybe there was a group thing going on....

20. Remo

Remo New Member

holy s**t, evidence keeps piling, I had severe conjunctivitis for 2 years and the eye doctor had no clue what caused it. It went away after 2 years.. possibly due to diet change. I also had severe back and spine pain, again nothing found but a chiropractor thought it was a minor hernia (NOT ?). Bells Palsey symptoms (not severe but present, lower eyelids droopy, nerve pain)..

Sadly when it comes to Lyme Holland is (yet again) a nightmare. I used to consider my "autism" stamp a burden but it might be a "gift in disguise" since Lyme is not even recognized as an actual disease here. It makes me sick to my stomach that many people here are driven to suicide by the cold, evil way regular medicine treats diseases like Lyme.

Now... I read that the CD-57 test might be useful to see if there is a chronic problem but what do you do when your doctor will not test for this ? (and even if they test it it will not be considered a legitemite result. Strict protocols for Lyme here, antibiotics etc.)