1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Who Has Lyme Here? I would Like to connect you.

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by RyanMSauce, Sep 23, 2015.

1. cantweight

cantweight Gold

You are right....misplaced trust in a very flawed medical system. Once one becomes as sick as I was you are fully dependent on others for care. No one ever said..."Christi, disconnect, move away, sleep, get sun in your eyes and on your skin." Until you Jack and I am grateful.

I believe they said take an insane amount of meds and stay out of the sun because you will burn as a side effect...the irony of it all....

Alex97232 and Cpt.Tired like this.
  2. Penny

Penny New Member

That was brilliant doc:)

Alex97232 and Cpt.Tired like this.
  3. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I'm so glad that I found this thread. I haven't been diagnosed with Lyme but I have my high suspicions on it and/or its co-infections as well as HPU (Pyroluria). I've been trying to find a "bridge" between Dr. Klinghardt's work and Dr. Kruse's research. It looks to me that a lot of the infections that Dr. Klinghardt is treating can also be treated with simple UV light.

My sister has been sick all her adult life with serious anxiety and OCD issues. She is constantly watching TV and NEVER EVER goes outside!

Can't wait for the Quantlet to become available! Until then I have a 60watt black light.
    How can I maximize it?

4. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I'm guessing that UV light would kill mold too (?). Mold doesn't really like the light.
    It sure loves my camper though!

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes...........

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  6. Penny

Penny New Member

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Penny,the idea is that the bulbs are supposed to address UV light deficit,deficit of being outside.If you were to use a full spectrum bulb you would still get a good dose of blue light to disturb your circadian rhythm. IR does not as IR and UV are invisible to our eye. If any bulb you buy provides light that allows you to see in a dark room it is probably not appropriate for night time use but you could still use it in your workplace or home during the day. Makes sense?

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  8. Penny

Penny New Member

thanks - that was great! I was thinking that it would really wake someone up at night and not be such a great idea... maybe use them for cloudy days during the day... all this purple light is bizarre to get used to though:)

9. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I had to stop using it because I was getting headaches in the middle of the night from it.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

that's a sign of something a bit more sinister in your environment. Blaming the bulb instead of your environment is not wise.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  11. Penny

Penny New Member

FYI - I plugged in the full spectrum Mercola bulb yesterday and deah gawd was that bright - maybe it would work better as a ceiling light - I wouldn't recommend using it in a lamp unless you put a shade over it - seems like that would defeat the purpose of it though -

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  12. Penny

Penny New Member

Oh, you were using your UVA light in the middle of the night to kill Lyme? Maybe a more targeted approach would work better for you like using a IR/UV light against a part of your skin with capilaries like the inside of your wrists, back of the knees and belly button and sending it right into the bloodstream? Maybe use ice first in these areas?

Maybe any of these bulbs would work for you - put some plastic wrap on the LEDs and put the bulb against your skin:
    all blue - 415 nm:
    http://www.amazon.com/RubyLux/b/ref...286491011&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=RubyLux
    all red - 640-660:
    http://www.amazon.com/RubyLux-High-...?srs=9286491011&ie=UTF8&qid=1446136595&sr=8-1

I'm using this one, but it seems like they aren't selling it anymore:
    http://www.amazon.com/ask/questions/asin/B00IYSQIPG/ref=ask_ql_qlh_hza

Cpt.Tired and Scompy like this.
  13. Penny

Penny New Member

What IR bulb are people using? The only ones I've seen are those giant spotlights that warm up chicks at the pet store - 250 watts and you need a special socket - plus they are known to cause fires -

14. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Thanks Penny for the info..
    I would use the light as a 'desk light' whenever I was on the computer in the early evening. I would have the light facing up kind of towards my face a bit. I would also use it in the AM before work to help set the "gears of the eye clock' since the sun isn't up for a while yet. I wonder if the UV started killing pathogens off and that's why I got the headaches (?)
    I don't know if I have Lyme or not but it seems that things are moving in that direction. Maybe mold and a bunch of co infections.

15. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

...maybe blue blockers would prevent the headaches. I believe there is some blue light in some of those black lights

16. Lava

Lava Gold

I have it....many ups and downs.....I've been implementing all of the advice here except the sun on my skin....I do the morning sun. Afternoon sun or anything after 9:00 am I become a cooked goose....still fighting off the squamous and basal cells....I had no idea about the eyes and Lyme...very interesting...thanks for all of this Dr K..........

17. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

If you are not already using it an Epsom salt/waterz spray may help.

18. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Sounds like it is very possible that my left eye is infested with spirochetes.
    I smashed a pop bottle when I was eleven. Three pieces of glass punctured my left eye directly into my pupil and right back to the retina, scarring it pretty bad. Vision is 20/60 in that eye (terrible but still has sight). I'm sure it would have been a great time for any existing pathogens to move right in.
    Not long after that I started getting migraines. My migraines are usually (but not always) on the same side as the damaged eye.
    Hmmm.... I wonder if the UV light that I recently bought have is aggravating any infection that lives in the retinal scar tissue causing the organisms to release toxins...thus causing headaches.

19. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

20. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

"deah gawd that was bright!" haha!!:rofl:

Martin likes this.