1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

White spots on my skin

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Alper, May 16, 2017.

1. Alper

Alper New Member

Hey everybody,

I'm staying in Indonesia at the moment (living in germany usually). I get a lot of full spectrum light most of the day. I get a nice tanning even though my skin can be very red in the evening. Since 1 or 2 days some areas stay white, building disseminated spots, others beeing connected. I knew about on area since my 18/19th birthday being like that at my chest but it seems there are a lot more by now (31years old). Any ideas what to do? I drink about 4liters to stay hydrated, try to eat seefood though most food ist vegetarian because of the area where I'm staying at. Compared to my days in Germany i feel pretty good, sleep well, don't get hungry a lot. So it seems light and darkness is doing its job.
    The white spots look weird though.
    Thanks,

Alper
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Alper

Alper New Member

4. Alper

Alper New Member

Any ideas?
  5. JanSz

JanSz Silver