1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Whiplash

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by Billybats, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi all,

I didn't know where to post this. I got rear ended yesterday and wanted to know how and if it can cause slow thinking process. Right after I had a some difficulty focusing, like slw motion feeling. My eyes are having little funky time focusing meaning I became extremely sleepy. When I got home within an hour I went to sleep. Today I am a little bit better but just tired/sleepy and a little sore. Still feel like I am moving in slow motion. Anyway. .going to get some more rest.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

concussion

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Did not know you can get that from whiplash. Looked it up and had most of the symptoms. Thank yooooooou very much Dr. Kruse. Going to get rest. What else would help, sun and ct I would guess. Anything else.

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Seafood

5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Aaaaaah yeessssss. Thank yooooooou nonchalant.