1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

While Sick My Aches and Pains Go Away

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Danny, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Danny

Danny New Member

Hi Jack,

When I do CT, even my wimpy version, my aches and pains go away for the day. I do about 15 to 20 minutes in 63 to 65F Atlantic Ocean. Some days I can do it easily and some days just the thought of it is rough.

Anyway, I just got over being sick. Had a head cold for about a week. While sick I noticed my aches and pains and brain fog lessened. Is there anything to be learned by what happens to someone's autoimmune condition when sick? Also, I was sick w/ a fever over Thanksgiving. I haven't been able to produce a fever when sick for quite some time. Might getting sick be progress? Thanks!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It raises temp which improve immune function for short bursts.

Danco3636 likes this.