1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Which phone and which setting?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Solidsilverteeth, May 10, 2019.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Is there any particular phone that is not as bad for any black swan mitochondrians?

Have there ever been any tests or anything?

I would imagine the older phones would be less nnEMFs that the newer more powerful ones. I have a cheap iPhone 5c which is supposed not get as much signal as the new iPhoneX.

And which settings are best for the screen and everything. I know it’s best to just tune it off or be in airplane mode as much as possible, but what about the best setting for light.

There is that one setting where the back screen is black and the writing is different colours, I wonder is it possible to get red lighting back screens?

Are those red light filter covers any good?

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Your cellphone is a Faustian pact. If you live in a bad 2g 3g area which is where the older phones work it has to ramp up a lot harder to make connection for you. Part of the 3g network is also usurped for providing mock 4g services in some locations.Check signal maps like opensignal.com
    My brightness is always 0 at night and 20% in daytime.

Iris is recommended for all screens. The free Iris for Android is not that great though.

I have no data on overlay filters.

3. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Inverse square rule. Don't hold it near your head or any part of your body. In fact, don't touch it at all! Use the speakerphone.

Part of your screen protection is blue blocker glasses.

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy New Member

5. Solidsilverteeth

So is an iPhone 5 for example better than an iPhoneX?

Or is it the other way around? Which one is lest harmful?

6. drezy

drezy New Member

I don't think this is the forum for tracking down those types details.

There may better sites for that if you prioritize remaining connected with mobile devices.

7. Solidsilverteeth

Is it possible these days to live without any devices? How do members view this forum for example?

I remember jack saying phones are not as bad as laptops

It’s just not possible for me to go without devices.

But I’m cutting right down, I just want to make the best decisions, to mitigate nnEMFs

8. drezy

drezy New Member

Yep

Outdoors on an ethernet wired laptop with iris in red mode and using a usb keyboard.

If you continue your curiosity I'd recommend a meter in order to see it for yourself. Some seemingly innocuous things turn out needing addressing and other seemingly dangerous things sometimes turn out less dangerous.

Okey-dokey

Antonis likes this.
  9. Solidsilverteeth

Jack definitely said laptops are worse than phones.

It’s all so confusing.

My conclusion at the moment is just cut down on everything and don’t worry too much.

John Saf likes this.
  10. Solidsilverteeth

Which choices are the least harmful?

How do most people view this forum? Jack says a laptop is far worse than a phone.

What about an iPad?

Are there any way to really test all nnEMFs? There is one test for thing and another for another thing, there are so many nnEMFs to test for.

I wish there was one clear option that had the least amount of harm.

11. John Saf

John Saf New Member

I stopped using smarthphone and now have a safer Nokia 130 . I turn in on when im going to use it, deactivate the sim-card pin code, so turing on/off is fast. it has a good speakerphone.
    I have hacked the light on the phone:
    - first remove the phone covers
    - Stick a bluelight filter on the screen. I use this one: https://biohacked.com/product/truedarkdots/ much better than f.lux and iris!
    -Locate the keyboard led, and gently destroy/brake it with a knife
    -Stick a bluelight filter on the flash light led
    -Mount the covers back. And enjoy time without a smartphone

Dean6789, Solidsilverteeth and drezy like this.
  12. Meli

Meli Silver

13. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

I don't think this solution works for 5g, does it? I would worry about jump conduction from all that metal. Smoke signals or semaphores might be safer.

Solidsilverteeth and drezy like this.
  14. Meli

Meli Silver

I agree!

Solidsilverteeth and drezy like this.
  15. Solidsilverteeth

I love this, thanks for that.

How do you view this forum?

Did you hear Jack say that computers were worse than smart phones?

16. John Saf

John Saf New Member

I did not hear him say that? how? I use a computer with ethernetcable on airplane mode.
    After buying a Cornett, i would not use a smartphone anymore.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  17. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Whichever phone is the same. Just use it when you need it. Ethernet and outside

John Saf and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  18. If you soak a cell phone in pure golden orin long enough, it will become completely harmless.

19. Solidsilverteeth

Ha that is brilliant. Same with any electrical items, we should do that with all cell towers too :)