1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Which is the better sleep spot?

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Matty_M, May 10, 2015.

1. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

Wow! all of a sudden, eating raw seems very delicious. I'm better when I work in baby steps, so I don't feel like I'm forcing myself. I'll get to it! I think I'm going to try to bite into a piece of raw chuck roast when I have some

2. Matty_M

Wow. So while I'm in Bosnia, what steps do you think would be worth taking for optimal health? I want to do everything possible but definitely not do anything that seems strange.

I'll definitely bring my red glasses, and get lenses put into more "normal" looking glasses. I want to eat in season, but I'm not sure how I'll be able to do this. I suspect they likely eat grains in winter. Any suggestions here by chance?

I can drink plenty of water, and suspect they don't fluoridate. If they do, I'll bring money for bottled water. Also, I can do CT. They eat plenty of good meat, but I will probably bring some canned sardines and salmon for DHA.

I will definitely bring my trimeter and radio meter, but probably use them discreetly to check my sleeping space. If the issue is on the level of being right near a wifi router or behind a fridge, I will probably think of something to say immediately. If less severe, I will probably just wait until the host family really feels like family, then I could hopefully be more open and less alienating with my beliefs.

Thanks a lot for the help already.

- Matt

3. nicld

nicld Gold

Cold thinly sliced raw beef with a little sea salt on it is the best.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  4. Psyche

Psyche New Member

I have the same question, essentially as Matty_M and would love some feedback regarding best sleeping place. My current context:

I rent an older (1950's?) house in a rural area 50 miles east of Asheville, NC (Rutherfordton, NC). Closest neighbors are 2/10 mile either way. Street is on a mild ridge line compared with surroundings.

I feel like I have a ridiculous amount of EMF exposure for being in a rural area!

EMF Sources:
    Outside of the house- Smart meter on one corner of the house. Above it on the roof is the satellite for internet (no cable offered on my street). There is an antenna on top of the house and I have no idea why. DirecTV satellite in yard (next to my bedroom). There are power lines running across my yard, connecting to the house. The transformer (assuming it's for my house) is across the street. Also- I used the web to find out there are 9 towers and 63 antennae's within a 3-mile radius of my address. Even though I have no close neighbors (5 houses on a 2-mile stretch of road) all the houses have satellite dishes.

Inside the house- microwave, wi-fi router, 3 LED TV's, laptop computer.

Currently, I sleep in my bedroom with everything unplugged and darkened. Smart meter is located at opposite end of house. Bedroom is above the basement.
    When the sun goes down, my blue blockers go on and my little cave goes dark. I stay in there until I go to sleep. I sleep with a black lab doggie, too:))

My question is, where is the best place to sleep given this scenario? I would LOVE to sleep outside in my yard in a tent (perhaps taking out the plastic bottom), but I'm wondering if it would be an improvement given all the EMF generating stuff around my house.

Comments?

5. endless

endless New Member

You might need to do some testing...it's hard to know what the levels would be outside without it. What about the basement? Do you have a shield on your smart meter?

6. Psyche

Psyche New Member

Thanks...testing may be needed- agreed. Never considered the basement...that's funny (thanks). As far as shielding, I am totally new to the whole concept of nnEMF and the little bit I've I looked into shielding has made me think it's very easy to do it wrong and actually increase your levels. At some point, a professional may need to evaluate the situation, but it's an expense I can't afford right now. There's still so much I can do to improve without incurring expense, you know?

7. Matty_M

Considering that in the suburbia outside of philadelphia where I live, there are over 70 cell towers and hundreds of antennas within 4 miles, it seems you are pretty well off

8. Psyche

Psyche New Member

It's unreal...I input an address for Atlanta, GA and found there were 229 towers within a 3-mi. radius.

Matty_M likes this.
  9. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

Personally I would find the best spot within a 2-3 kms radius and regularly camp there too.

Matty_M likes this.
  10. Psyche

Psyche New Member

A tent outside...is awesome. I would sleep like this for the pure enjoyment of it:)
    Unfortunately, I'm doing it to stay away from high electric and magnetic fields generated by the smart meter.

11. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

Does sleeping on a foam pad in a tent negate the grounding effect? Ive been in a tent for a while but am on a pad...

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

foam is an insulator.

Matty_M likes this.