1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Which is the better sleep spot?

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Matty_M, May 10, 2015.

1. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

Hi,

My options are:

-"normal" bedroom on third floor (far from ground)

-laundry room in basement that likely has mold (I can be grounded onto slab)

- computer room in basement (finished, probably not moldy, higher emf, within 20 ft of wifi router)

- back yard (pollen kept making me wake up with symptoms and very dense stuffy nose)

I went from my normal room, to the laundry room, to the back yard, and back to my normal room because of the pollen. Would I be getting more benefit by just dealing with the allergies in the yard for now? Or will the immune activation slow me down a lot (it sure makes me suffer).

Any ideas on what might be best while working towards optimal (for someone with high cortisol, overactive immune system, leaky gut, imbalanced gut flora, etc.)

Thanks,

- Matt

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

a tent outside.........

Danco3636, Danny and Matty_M like this.
  3. kovita

kovita Gold

I agree with Jack, sleep outside on the earth. This was my worst crisis saver. I have no allergies but had seriously shifted and overactive TH1 part of immune response, chronic lyme, fibromyalgia, most likely leaky gut and all the package.
    Feeling much better nowadays tough ;-)

4. Matty_M

Thanks a lot, I will do this!

5. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

I use a tent for special occasions, if i am taking a date with me.

Also i cut out the bottom and replace it with a good animal skin, most tent have plastic bottoms.

Otherwise i use a tarp if it is pouring down, otherwise no cover.

Matty_M likes this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

I was very allergic to pollen, cats and many other things.... it all went away eventually and now I have no allergies since many years! I suggest to eat dandelion flowers... (they have pollen in them) wild herbs with some earth and dirt on them etc. that way your body will get used to the allergens I guess and it works like some kind of a vaccine :)
    and it will build your gut flora and heal it and make it diverse :)
    for that reason I suggest to eat as much raw food as you can, like seafood and meat raw too.... because if you cook it it will kill the bacteria in it for sure, which we do not want, no? :)

Tammy Rogers, Matty_M and Lahelada like this.
  7. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

Doesn't eating local raw honey help too with pollen allergies? I read some where it helps.

8. nicld

nicld Gold

I might try the dandelion thing tonight as my yard is not FULL of them (I live in the country and do not spray my yard for anything and neither does my neighbor).

9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Thanks Inger. You just gave me a "crossthought" Your dandelions have pollen. My loquat flowers now out do ,too. I eat the leaves but never thought of the flowers .b It has more flowers than is good for decent sized fruits so win:win.

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Matty, the tent is great. If you do not have light pollution then sleep in the open. If you do tent . Earth magnetism and night are coupled, extraneouslight would be a mismatch.

nicld likes this.
  11. Matty_M

thanks! I will consider this for sure. Does the tent still function alright (for setting up) without a bottom?

I do only need it for the pollen just while I'm healing, so this could probably work. Thanks for the idea!

12. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

I sew it as a replacement, so yes.

Pollen is a thing you should be able to cope with, when sleeping on ground and naked skies you can make yourself very effective, your turn away the bad stuff and let the good ones in. The magnetic field at night would save you if you are in sync... Like always, water and fatty fish.

13. Matty_M

I definitely want to get into eating raw. For now, oysters are all I eat raw. I've been craving a bite of raw grass fed beef, actually, so I think I'll try a bite soon. Same with salmon. I do love sushi, but I'm not sure whether I should be having the carbs right now. I will probably go into ketosis for the rest of the summer, until I go abroad to Bosnia. When I get there I will have to eat what I'm given.

How can I be sure to avoid the risk of pathogenic bacteria?

14. Matty_M

I'm going to keep the tent for now with the pollen issue, but I will definitely switch to no tent on the bare ground when I can! As for the light, I will use an eyemask if I must.

15. Matty_M

Another sleep question:

Is ground (possibly with an animal skin in between) in a fairly high EMF environment (suburbs)

or

a magnetico sleep pad

more beneficial to the body, in general in the modern world?

16. nicld

nicld Gold

17. Matty_M

I actually just got this one. It is really great http://www.amazon.com/Alps-Mountaineering-Lynx-Tent-2014/dp/B00J53WWAY.

I have the money to get a magnetico, I'm just not sure whether it would provide benefit greater than grounding outside

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

lower to ground best.......especially at sea level

When you go higher away from Earth’s core, even by an inch, gravity, and the Delbrück effect on light, becomes more magnified. This is why elevation in a microwaved world is a really bad idea. It is also why living in a high rise, flying frequently, being a pilot, or an astronaut is a horrible idea for your biology.

In 2010 scientists at the National Institute of Standards and Technology went further in proving my insights might be spot on. Their experiments showed that just at 1 foot elevation, a clock ticks four-hundreth-quadrillionth faster per second. I would remind you all most humans stand erect and are 5-6 feet tall. Now we have proof why the SCN must run faster than organ clocks. Physics proves it. This relationship cements why any altitude is deadly for biology.

Brent Patrick and Matty_M like this.
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

Lah, I eat a few dandelion flowers with stalk close to every day, they are super delicious and sweet, stalk too :) like candy :)
    they have pollen and I think some honey too in them, all in the original package, for free :)

20. Inger

Inger Silver

Well... pathogenic bacteria.. IDK :cool: I am not afraid of it.... Just keep the meat exposed to air (I keep mine on a wooden plate in the fridge, uncovered), and you will be fine, and get high quality meat like grassfed.
    You will be fine :)

It is so convenient to eat stuff raw. I sure enjoy a good rare ribeye steak once in a while... and some lightly cooked fish here and there but seldom. I mostly eat all raw because it is so easy....lol Super fast, super delicious, and good for me :) I use lots of ACV on my raw seafood, and sometimes on beef I use it too, or balsamic vinegar (natural organic ones without sugar). It is super delicious!
    If I feel like eating something cooked I do that and digest it just fine for sure. Yesterday I had lots grassfed duck... baked in the oven... that was yummy too :)
    and one day my boss offered me her home made meatballs as I was working in their home and they even had flour in them but I ate them anyways because it made her so happy and I had no issues at all, that made me happy too for sure!
    My belly is super kind to me even if I feed it weird stuff all the time..lol it digest about anything :D
    But I get cravings for raw animal food if I have cooked fish or meat for more than one meal.. go figure! My body demands it and my taste buds too

Today I had raw herring, 2 big oysters, raw salmon, raw grassfed organic butter, raw egg yolks, some raw organic salami, some raw grassfed beef and a smoothie with nettles and seaweed :)

and a raw cacao drink.. I made it with raw organic cacao powder, added body temp water, and mixed it with a tiny amount of stevia (do not normally use this) and raw butter and raw coconut oil
    yummy

Last edited: May 14, 2015