1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Whey Protein

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Rela, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Rela

Rela New Member

What do people think about whey protein here?
  2. htw

htw New Member

no problem, no issue, 30-40g per training days.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

real food is always way better .......

could we see your face please.... we like to see who we are talking too.
  4. Rela

Rela New Member

Changed my picture Caroline. Yeah real food is always better.My husband does strenuous exercise everyday and takes whey for his protein.....so was wondering what do epi-paleo people think about it as protein source.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

nice pic - Thanks!
  6. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

I gave up whey and just eat whole real food for protein. Chase nutrients through whole foods.... seems less, simple and closer to the source the better...;)
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

i'm OK with it in sunlight.......because insulin is a silar hormone and Whey needs the sun to work well
    Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  8. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

I like to use a good undenatured one that's grassfed and has vanilla in it for when I make our fish head smoothies and raw eggs here. It really helps to get the fish heads down. I have a local fisherman who is going to save as many fish heads as we need now. This past winter, we sat out on our front porch, which faces south and gets the sun, and we drank our smoothies. Today I am going into the woods and gathering the morel mushrooms for this afternoon's dinner. I scoped them yesterday and they are ready. They're early this year.
    drezy and caroline like this.