1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

WHERE YOU LIVE AND THE AMOUNT OF LIGHT RADIATION

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Can you believe this? It's a coffee shop in Portland. I'm sure Doc will shit a brick with this. Unreal. I'd call this person a Blue Swan.

upload_2019-1-19_17-56-5.jpeg

3. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

I guess you can.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Another paper showing the massive effect of rapid urbanization and technology use trumps the benefits of the solar environment. This shows the power of population density and the inverse square law in action. Distance matters way more than we realize with nnEMF compared to solar distance. A nice paper in Lancet: Fragility fractures in sub-Saharan Africa: time to break the myth that osteoporotic fragility fractures only occur in older white women.
    https://t.co/9wgVgjV9YK

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

sub-Saharan Africa ----->> tropical area----->lots of sunlight

What advice should this people follow?
    They already have all the sunlight that they may ever need.

Take the clothes off, stay outdoors.

@Jack Kruse

nikos petridis likes this.