1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

WHERE YOU LIVE AND THE AMOUNT OF LIGHT RADIATION

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

:(

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/craig-considine/us-depleted-uranium-as-ma_b_3812888.html

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The other sources would be supernova's. So I reject the premise.

4. Erin Gaiser

Erin Gaiser New Member

Can someone show me a link where I can study more about where we live and the light properties? If I think about Europe compared to the US Chicago is at the same longitude as Rome, so I don't know if people in Germany can't get enough or if there are different stuff that affect (for instance jet stream for weather ect.) Thanks!

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Latitude is no longer useful because of blue and 4G/5G effects on the melanopsin/retinol mechanism.

Mayuri, Erin Gaiser and drezy like this.
  6. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

What is useful now with those variables ( blue and 4G/5G effects) recognized ?

7. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

It's useful to know if and how many 4G/5G towers have been installed in a certain area. 5G requires a lot of towers because the frequency doesn't emit over a long range, so they should be easy to spot.

8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Walter , from what I understand the towers will not change drastically,unless the area was not previously 4G, but there will be boxes on lamp posts,advertising panels that have inbuilt antennas and fake palms ,stuff like that.

9. countingstarsx

countingstarsx New Member

If we are all dying of radiation poisoning and there is no way out what is the point?

10. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

But could an area be covered with 5G with only the existing 4G towers? Higher frequency means higher capacity but lower range.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Good question but the premise is wrong.

People do not realize how light works. If you saw how LED tracks are made you realize something deep about cells. The add LED tracks to an aluminum track which acts as a heat sink to dissipate heat. If they did not do that do you know what happens? The LED changes its color. Anytime an LED diode changes its color it means its frequency has also shifted. When frequency shifts the power, energy, and information in light is also shifted. What is the heat sink in cells? Water that the mitochondria make. What does blue and nnEMF in every part of the spectrum of light do to cells? Dehydrates them. What does that mean to cells? When you live in a blue-lit or nnEMF environment your cells are prone to emitting an inaccurate light diode signal. Every protein coded for by DNA acts as a light diode. Every protein on Earth has to be in an aqueous environment to operate properly. This means that the type of water in that aqueous environment is the rate-limiting step in information transfer. That is how we work optically and no one seems to realize it but my members. You might want to consider membership to learn how to ask better questions that lead you to the RIGHT answers.

countingstarsx and Phosphene like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-8-5_12-29-39.png

upload_2018-8-5_12-36-16.png

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    Phosphene likes this.
  14. countingstarsx

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, even if it wasnt a good one. Youre right, I'm still struggling to understand at this point -- but I will persevere. I am planning on a membership as soon as my finances will allow.

Phosphene and Lahelada like this.
  15. countingstarsx

I may be going in the wrong direction here still, but are you implying that if our cells are properly hydrated and we limit nnEMF as much as possible our bodies are capable of withstanding the radiation the original post speaks of?

16. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

The way I understand it where there is good 4G coverage you only need small cells that are at much lower height, on a lamp post for example as 5G needs to point downwards/at you. The technology could work tomorrow, what is missing is the %G frequency licenses, agreement on the chipsets and end user equipment production.But everyone is raring to go so none of this will take long.

WalterNL likes this.
  17. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

Can proper hydration with the right water make a difference ? Will cells accept more water from the human increasing the intake under the 5G and /or Blue light conditions ? Salt ? I read a book years ago called “ you’re not sick, you’re thirsty “ by F. Batmanghelidj recommending 1/4 tsp salt ( not pink) for every quart of water one drinks. Do you agree? Of course no fluoride.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yep countingstars

countingstarsx likes this.