1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Where to move?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by StemKid, Feb 21, 2019.

1. StemKid

StemKid Silver

23 years old and got a remote software job recently and was weighing different options on where to move to better my health and fix my main health issue, my ADHD. As it has really been the bane of my existence. Should I go to Yucatan Mexico for whole health package of light, water and magnetism or should I go to Ecuador for the most UV possible and get lots of sunlight and CT (to create dopamine in frontal lobes). Again mainly for fixing ADHD and lack of concentration.

Just wondering everyone's thoughts on this^

LieselK likes this.
  2. Emma Annan Alan

Emma Annan Alan Doggie Mom/wife/caregiver/investor

Hello StemKid, me too. Looking for a new place to live. That's one of the big reasons I joined. I live in Colorado Springs and Dr. Kruse said to get out. but to where?

LieselK and Alex97232 like this.
  3. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Any place that you have access to

good sunlight year round and is low

in emf in my opinion is optimal.

I think alot of us are in the same boat.

LieselK likes this.
  4. Emma Annan Alan

Started looking in the panhandle of Florida. So Humid though. How does a person Mothers halo group H1a3. Northern European. Scotish/English French/Gernam mostly. Before that Scandinaivian. Green eyes, brown hair, fair skin. 5'3" and 1051lbs, 0 Neg blood type. Can I live in high heat and humidity?

LieselK likes this.
  5. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I generally struggled with high heat and humidity, but I think that's due to low redox mostly. I am of european ancestry and grew up in PA then lived in OH. We moved to NC 4.5 years ago and I have adjusted so well in the last year as I did the protocols. I can be in the sun all day if I have a water source to cool off in. Last May I got a horse trough to do CT in. My 4 year old and I love it! We hung out in the cold water all last summer! I'm working on a move to FL so we'll see how it goes!

Emma Annan Alan and Dteshome like this.
  6. Emma Annan Alan

Hello i'm looking at Florida too. Where are you looking? I'm currently looking at Crystal River Fl and Homassa Springs, Cape Coral. What do you think? I also struggle with heat.