1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Where to move?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by StemKid, Feb 21, 2019.

1. StemKid

StemKid Silver

23 years old and got a remote software job recently and was weighing different options on where to move to better my health and fix my main health issue, my ADHD. As it has really been the bane of my existence. Should I go to Yucatan Mexico for whole health package of light, water and magnetism or should I go to Ecuador for the most UV possible and get lots of sunlight and CT (to create dopamine in frontal lobes). Again mainly for fixing ADHD and lack of concentration.

Just wondering everyone's thoughts on this^

Emma Annan Alan and LieselK like this.
  2. Emma Annan Alan

Emma Annan Alan Doggie Mom/wife/caregiver/investor

Hello StemKid, me too. Looking for a new place to live. That's one of the big reasons I joined. I live in Colorado Springs and Dr. Kruse said to get out. but to where?

LieselK and Alex97232 like this.
  3. Dteshome

Dteshome New Member

Any place that you have access to

good sunlight year round and is low

in emf in my opinion is optimal.

I think alot of us are in the same boat.

4. Emma Annan Alan

Started looking in the panhandle of Florida. So Humid though. How does a person Mothers halo group H1a3. Northern European. Scotish/English French/Gernam mostly. Before that Scandinaivian. Green eyes, brown hair, fair skin. 5'3" and 1051lbs, 0 Neg blood type. Can I live in high heat and humidity?

LieselK likes this.
  5. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I generally struggled with high heat and humidity, but I think that's due to low redox mostly. I am of european ancestry and grew up in PA then lived in OH. We moved to NC 4.5 years ago and I have adjusted so well in the last year as I did the protocols. I can be in the sun all day if I have a water source to cool off in. Last May I got a horse trough to do CT in. My 4 year old and I love it! We hung out in the cold water all last summer! I'm working on a move to FL so we'll see how it goes!

Emma Annan Alan and Dteshome like this.
  6. Emma Annan Alan

Hello i'm looking at Florida too. Where are you looking? I'm currently looking at Crystal River Fl and Homassa Springs, Cape Coral. What do you think? I also struggle with heat.

7. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Crystal River looks beautiful. Ideally I'd like to be in the panhandle, but I'm guessing my husband will need to find work in Tampa. If that's the case we'd go inland a bit and try to find a wooded property. For the coming year I'm trying to just get myself and the 3 kids down there (Sept to April) and really go anywhere as long as I'm not in the cities. My husband would stay behind to work as we continue figuring out the long-term plan. I'd love to do a camper, but we're looking into many options. I think it could be really cool if I could find a family to stay with. I am trying to be patient and wait for God's provision- He's always done it for us! Hopefully not last minute this time... I would really like an answer now!

8. Emma Annan Alan

Sounds good. Are you working with any realtors yet? I've heard interest rates will be coming down. Is there anything wrong with right on the water? I've been a member for months and things change so quickly. Do you know where Dr. Kruse is recommending?

9. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

JK mentioned pensecola to ocala in the last Q&A. It depends on pop density. Less is best. I did some searching for RV parks today: these are my top picks as of today:

https://hartsprings.com/

https://www.alliancehillrv.com/

http://cccscampground.com/

No realtor yet. Have to decide where/how hubby will work and going to see how I do in FL this coming cold season.

Emma Annan Alan and Phosphene like this.
  10. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

For those looking to scout out potential new areas inexpensively, this resource might help. The “Work Away” concept generally involves helping individuals/families with projects of all sorts 20-25 hours per week in exchange for room and partial to full board. You just have to get yourself there.

There are currently around 90 potential hosts in Florida alone, and other options worldwide. This one that I stumbled on looks a bit, um, progressive but there are more traditional arrangements as well—just search. Hosts are generally flexible and may be open to mitochondriac concepts like camping in the yard or turning off WiFi at night.

https://www.workaway.info/797588136166-en.html

Emma Annan Alan, Russ28 and drezy like this.
  11. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Some of those look amazing! I didn't really find any kid-friendly ones though :(

Emma Annan Alan likes this.
  12. Russ28

Russ28 Gold

I’m also ready to move. I’ve been looking around Playa del Carmen but there is a lot of unsettling stories around cartel wars. There are lots of plots/houses for cheap in the Caribbean. I don’t know how to predict the expansion of 5g in the US. I’m hesitant to buy in the South East bc I just don’t have the resources to figure out potential dangers. Any suggestions?

13. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

We're going southeast for sun and job ease. I know we'll still have 5G issues, but we'll hunker down and do what we can at our home to protect ourselves until the storm passes. Where are you currently? I feel like Jack would tell you not to let fear get in the way- just do it! What is your gut telling you to do- where to go?

Phosphene and Emma Annan Alan like this.
  14. Emma Annan Alan

Started looking from Crystal River Fl to Cape Coral Fl. Attempting the Leptin RX. First time I allow myself discovery and by the second time 'round it clicks. Looking for next to public lands or forests and tucked aways fresh water springs. At least 5 acres at least. Will grown own food as well. Lots of scalloping around crystal river. Cape Coral is good for retires. Cape Coral, more sophisticated - Crystal River, Homassa springs more rural. What was the name of the guy doing realestate out of the panhandle? Happy Hunting!:);):D

OptimalSkr likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The best BD present I have gotten so far comes from Florida......my last Kruse Longevity Farm members left me Sunday and they decided to change their life in California and they are moving to the Gulf coast in Florida and Alex and Dustin sent me this message from their new environment this AM. Blessed. Nothing trumps when you can help change a life for the better. I could rarely did this in my career in Neurosurgery but I do it every day at Kruse Longevity Center. It is a shame that sometimes dreams have to be put on hold at times, don't you think? https://www.instagram.com/p/BvwHzgxnGtg/

16. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Happy Birthday @Jack Kruse

Hope it's full of sunshine and joy!

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sun is burning powerfully on me now.............life is good.

18. Emma Annan Alan

• “Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday!”
    Working all the issues needed to move us. Will happen soon. Thanks for the guidance. I feel really good
    MOAI here. Moai means "meeting for a common purpose" in Japanese and originated from the social support groups in Okinawa, Japan. May WE live long and prosper

Phosphene likes this.
  19. Hi all,

My husband and I are planning to move with our 2 young adults with autism (20 and 21) to get them into the sun. I'm just starting the research process. does anyone have thoughts about Costa Rica? I'm a little afraid of all the cartel stuff in MX given we have 2 really vulnerable kids with us (about 8 and 10 cognitively). I've wondered if any of the members are moving together anywhere? A small community would be so nice! My haplotype is B2b and we all need more sunshine...

Is there a special thread for members that are actually going to move or have moved? I'm still trying to figure out the forums and all the info!

With hope,
    Kiki

Emma Annan Alan likes this.
  20. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Grounded Ponderosa Pine needles in snow at solar noon in Bend, Oregon

HappyBdayJack_04_02_2019.jpg