1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Where to live in germany

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Butters, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

With my upcoming end of my college time I have now to choose where to live.
    I dont want to migrate away from germany but I have to consider the rapid development of 5G now.
    I thought there is time, it turned out not to be the case.
    My prime destination turned out to will be a test place for 5G I read today. Its not there at the moment but its coming.

So I flirt with the Baltic Sea coast or North sea Coast. Both would provide me with CT and grounding, as well as sunrise and sunset possibilities and seafood. And its possible for my job. Im ready to cut all useless bondings with so called friends loose now.

Are there members who live in germany and have checked locations?

Phosphene likes this.
  2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@Inger she lives in North Germany.
    You will need a place with a small population and a car so that you have your environment under control .I would also learn Spanish so that you can be two centre based if need be. After unification which place stayed underdevelopped in what was the old East? Urbach ? ;)
    https://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=14770 a map of population density

PS : Did you ask in the German Quantum group?

caroline and Phosphene like this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

Yes I live 30 minutes north of Husum. West coast. Here are loads of oysters! For free :) :) And less dense population. I live in a town of 400 ppl.

Downside is lots of windmills. But you can still find places that are further away from them if you look for it. Still, almost the whole area is covered in windmills. Sad.
    You should take a trip and check the area. Baltic Sea coast might be a great place too, somewhere remote! I guess less windmills. But no oysters. I like North Sea because of the tides, they are magic to watch. And water is cleaner as the North Sea.

Michael CULLEN and Lahelada like this.
  4. Butters

Butters New Member

Did you check the place out before you switched locations?

5. Butters

Butters New Member

How do you know of Urbach? Its near my hometown :D
    I actually thought of the Harz because maybe we could be protected from all EMF stuff there. Maybe the height is enough for a UV hack too.

6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

My grandmother was from there. We talked about it once. I do not know the Harz but as far as population density is concerned it is good. The rest not so much - too low.

7. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I would first focus on having a house where, if you step outside, you can immediately see the horizon in the east, to make catching the sunrise VERY easy.
    Being able to see the sunrise over the sea counts double, because of the seafood availability.

8. Hey - We are in Germany - Weisenbach - Schwarzwald. At the moment its ok with nnEMF. It looks like 5 G is coming to the 20 biggest cities first. We are looking at alternatives. France is resisting lots of cell phone stuff but while keeping up with the smart meters and 5 G. Spain looks like it is resisting 5 G. There was just a demo.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My answer would be no where if you have any mtDNA issue.

10. Butters

Butters New Member

Because of Hf radiation? Or Not enough Sun or something Else? Suppose you have almost Zero nnemf, Same advice and why?
    And how Can i Check or Test where to live?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  11. Hmm, I'm not sure why exactly. I do know that my boys did really well the whole summer being outside with little clothes on from morning to night and now we havent been able to hold the same stand.
    In other news, regarding 5G, I take this as good news: (for non-germans it looks like the 5G will not be located outside of cities due to costs of laying the fiber optics. this might change, but it will at least take longer to implement! Most time to decide where to relocate to)

https://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/arti...socialmedia.socialflow....socialflow_facebook

12. Butters

Butters New Member

Hopefully allowing some time.